I woke up this morning (and I got myself a beer) ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
I stumbled into the office and discovered my light wasn't on in the grow tent. :confused:
I have no idea how long it was off but the tent temp was ambient so must have been a good length of time. The light still works, the cord running from the ballast to the fixture was loose :confused:.

So how bad is it? Do I stick to the established light schedule of 10-10 or do I adapt? She's in week five of flowering.

If it was one night don't worry go back to yuor regular.

Won't make any difference at all . . . don't worry about it.

thanks Chef and Ozzie and Leafminer for the fast response. much appreciated.
xox
OHC

Oh Ham - If only it were the "one lil hiccup"....
The hermie talk scares me silly. I am at the half way point and she's had every problem (aside from mold) that one could imagine. I keep wondering what can happen next and which issue will be the straw that broke the camels back.

lol...I wondered for a minute about the 10 to 10 thing...but I knew our girl was smarter than that!

legalize_freedom said:
lol...I wondered for a minute about the 10 to 10 thing...but I knew our girl was smarter than that!
Sometimes I think faster than I type and type just like I would talk. OR it coulda been that beer doin' the talking ... :cool::hubba:

He he, I thought you did a typo :p

I will just go over to the corner with my :tokie: and sit silently for a bit :D

:peace:

2 Punch.jpg

I got :tokie::tokie: rolled and will be over here with HIE maybe he will keep me out of trouble

Hey Ozzie - Two's company.....
Three's a PARTY
:bump: :yay: :banana: :48: :yay: :bump:

then let the good times roll while I roll up a few more:tokie::tokie::tokie::tokie:

I'll get a jug out the freezor and we end up in some kind of trouble

Don't know how good Granny's is but Grandpa's will knock yoursocks off and put them on the next in line. When I get a jug of it out everybody keys go in the lock box til morning no driving allow after the jug is un corked and no putting the cork back in.

Latest posts

Back