Ibuprofen and drug test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Themanwithnoname

I have read that Ibuprofen (advil) can give positive results for marijuana. I may get drug tested in a costa rica and ill most likly be using ibuprfen because its the only thing that works on me for my mild ocasional migrains.
Does anybody have any information on this?

All I have to say is where do u see Cannabis or THC or even Marijuana in the ingredients in Advil? I must be blind or something but i dont? Who ever told u that is seriously missinformed

Active Ingredients: in each caplet: Ibuprofen (200 mg)

Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Monoglycerides, Beeswax, Carnuba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Povidone, Propylparaben, Silicon Dioxide, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide

Well i took a look at ur link and im still not convinced. And even if you are takeing Ibuprofen, shouldnt the weed be more of a concern then advil? Ibuprofen is legal. So if you arnet smokeing pot then whuts the problem? Just simply say i take Ibuprofen. And also that site said "Can Cause" didnt say it will. So the way i see it ur safe man dont worry. Unless ur smokeing dope cuz ur gunna get nailed on the test. Hope this helps, ahahaha!

yeah i do have the right to retest but i would already be back in a merica after they ship me out for testing pos

i hope this will settle this 1 . i am disabled in my lower back i take 4 800mgs of ibuprophen on a daily basis . i am on probation i get drug tested randomly . well heres the layout im still here . i tell my po thats all i take . so maybe that will clear it up . ps you would think that motrin/ibuprophen would help rid of marijuana if anything cause it thins youre blood and causes it to circulate faster .

skunk said:
i hope this will settle this 1 . i am disabled in my lower back i take 4 800mgs of ibuprophen on a daily basis . i am on probation i get drug tested randomly . well heres the layout im still here . i tell my po thats all i take . so maybe that will clear it up . ps you would think that motrin/ibuprophen would help rid of marijuana if anything cause it thins youre blood and causes it to circulate faster .
Hey man, that's fucked up!

When are you out from under the man?

Free at last! It's always got a date.

4 more years . im through 1 year now as of jan.5 im off of intensive probation. now i only have to check in monthly instead of weekly. i feel like im off now . my attorney told me he could get me off in a year in the first place . but now that my year is up i call him and the secretary says ill have to pay another 700 dollars . she said he has to do alot of talking . bunch of bullshit if you ask me .

skunk said:
4 more years . im through 1 year now as of jan.5 im off of intensive probation. now i only have to check in monthly instead of weekly. i feel like im off now . my attorney told me he could get me off in a year in the first place . but now that my year is up i call him and the secretary says ill have to pay another 700 dollars . she said he has to do alot of talking . bunch of bullshit if you ask me .
It's that money thing. Got nothin to do with right or wrong. Good luck man.

youre 100 percent right about that money, money, money ,judges ,prosecuters, and attorneys . except if you are family .

skunk said:
youre 100 percent right about that money, money, money ,judges ,prosecuters, and attorneys . except if you are family .

I've had "family" out to get me. My relatives have ripped me off more than anyone else.

Good luck skunk, hang in there dude.

Latest posts

Back