Ice Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudz

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a little update as to what I've been up to since I was last here. I'm still growing the Ice strain, but the ones I have now are clones of my first set of Ice plants I started earlier this year. I'm still using the hydro set up, growing them under a 250 watt HPS for flowering. They've been in flowering for around 3 1/2 weeks now. They're full of beautiful buds and gorgeous white hairs! I learned quite a bit from my last grow and think these will turn out even better than the first. Here's a few pics that I took a couple days ago, the last pic is a nice lil nugget from my first crop. Enjoy, and Happy Growing!! :D

DSCF1509.JPG

Ice1.jpg

Ice2.jpg

Ice3.jpg

DSCF1457.JPG

Glad to see you still have your system up and running and full of young ladies. How is the Ice smoke from your last grow? Anyway keep the updates and pics coming bigbudz we love them. Here some GREEN MOJO for ya. ;)

Here's a few more pictures from earlier this evening. The buds are growing nice and tight together, seems like this crop is gonna be a lot better than the first. There are white crystals covering the leaves and stems of the plants. Looks kinda Christmasy:) We're at about 4 weeks of flowering right now.

DSCF1514.JPG

DSCF1515.JPG

DSCF1522.JPG

Ice 4.jpg

Ice 5.jpg

Hey man that looks great!! Im growing the strain too which they havent been good to me on the germ .. Looking good!

Whats up bigbudz. Man the ladies are looking great. With every grow it's only gonna get better i can tell you that much. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

Looking real nice ther bigbudz, for 4 weeks they really look nice and developed. What ferts are you using? I'm interested in seeing how ice yeilds, I've never smoked it but herd it was pretty potent. All the best in this grow

I'm using the FloraBloom ferts, the girls seem to love em. As far as yield goes, from the first crop I grew which was 3 plants also, I got close to 5 oz from them. I had a few problems with that crop though, a light leak that put my plants in veg. for 8+ weeks, and it took forever for them to flower once I fixed my light leak. I'm expecting much better buds and a much better yield off of these. And the smoke itself... AMAZING! Between my husband and I, we couldn't smoke a whole joint. It's awesome, I would recommend this strain to anyone! I'll put some new pics up later this evening, the white crystals are every where on the plants. Until next time... Happy Growing Everyone:)

Latest posts

Back