identifying males

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubonic Chronic

Reaction score
haha I looked through my OOOOOLLLLLDDDDD pics, of my first grow..and relized I might have some pics that are usefull to SOMEONE on the forums at some later point, and figured I might as well post them now.

bbcmale.jpg

bbcmale2.jpg

when mine got like that last summer i pulled all the pollen sacs off plus the small leaves around it and stored in a shoe box for hard times .so far no one reported head aches from it .but the high isnt as long or as strong but but its was alot better than nothing at all .

When my plants get like that, they've just signed their own death warrant ;)

Insane said:
When my plants get like that, they've just signed their own death warrant ;)

and hhahahaha about the death warrant, dude...those males, i planted about a 1/10 mile from my house in the woods, things grew HUGGGGE, but then i ran outta buds one day and quick dried them beast in the microwave

try on top of stove next time in a little skillet seems like a microwave makes to weak for some reason

the reason microwaves make the bud weak is because microwaves work on radiation and in fact kills most if not all enzymes and alcaloids. IMO nothing should be done in a microwave, just throw the things away. Your health is more important than a quick meal or quick bud.

I was looking every where for what a male plant looks like. Now I know...Thanks! I couldn't destroy my plant untill I was absolutly certain that it was pollen sacks that I was seeing growing off the top of my plant. Gather up everyone, today I'll have a wild west hanging.

blondeboy said:
I was looking every where for what a male plant looks like. Now I know...Thanks! I couldn't destroy my plant untill I was absolutly certain that it was pollen sacks that I was seeing growing off the top of my plant. Gather up everyone, today I'll have a wild west hanging.
You shoulda' checked the "Resources" page.... :confused2:...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back