If Cali legalizes Marijuana, All i wanna know is..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Whos coming with me?

:D

Im serious.

no politics, just yes, or no.

And maybe a few quirky comments: Example "Heck, ill help you pack!"

Im already here Bro! Hope they legalize prostitution too, thats always good with some good herb. same price too.

Thats funny. I already told my gf that if they legalize it we're moving as soon as I get out my lease. She agreed, as long as it were somewhere warm.

I have a feeling i will have an apartment somewhere in nor cal area within a weeek lol

Going to California on a big jet plane.

I was born in Cali!!!
if they legalize, then i'm legalized!
i'm too high to pack and all that.. :D

No way in hell I am moving back to cali. There would have to be a free house in the middle of nowhere. Next to a private beach filled full of wild grow and packed full of money. Before I would even think of going back to that state........ even then I would probably harvest the crop,take the money,set the house on fire and leave

Having lived Cali, I wouldn't go back if my life depended on it. The only place worse is Georgia. I would rather stay politicly active and get my state to legalize as well.

Hey City- I'm guessing here, but, you don't much care for California do you?

BBFan said:
Hey City- I'm guessing here, but, you don't much care for California do you?
I liked cali. Gorgeous seasons and views. Always something to do anytime of day or nite.
Horible flipping people. Steal from you right infront of ya if they need to. Too many tweekers,gangs,and psycho cops.
Outrages prices to live there. And chicks in cali are nuts. They all want a house on the hill and to look like barbie or there just crazy.......
Socal reminds me of Miami. Couldn't find a real person unless they are homeless.
I just found that most of the people there are out for number 1and that's it...
It took me 4 years so save enough money to get the hell out. Not going to do it again!

city said:
I liked cali. Gorgeous seasons and views. Always something to do anytime of day or nite.
Horible flipping people. Steal from you right infront of ya if they need to. Too many tweekers,gangs,and psycho cops.
Outrages prices to live there. And chicks in cali are nuts. They all want a house on the hill and to look like barbie or there just crazy.......
Socal reminds me of Miami. Couldn't find a real person unless they are homeless.
I just found that most of the people there are out for number 1and that's it...
It took me 4 years so save enough money to get the hell out. Not going to do it again!

Sounds like you lived in So-Cal. And what City said, holds pretty darn true to So-Cal.
Except one thing City, all women are nuts, no matter what state or county bro. Ever read that book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" DAmn good book and it helped me understand alot about women.

You got it right about tweakers man. I think we lead the US in Tweakers. Seriously out of hand.
I have been fortuante enough to do alot of traveling around the US. I must say, there is NO place like Cali. It truly is another country, not a state. We have some MESSED up laws concerning guns and smoking and quite a few other things that other states would not even consider.

Would I leave? Never. Cali4life. I got Tahoe/Reno 2 hours from me, and I have Santa Cruz/Bay area 1-2 hours from me. From Sea to Snow, we have it all.

I was kinda in the same.. snow and ocean. Riverside county. Could see Bear mountain. Go play in the snow at mount Idlewild and swim in the ocean all in the same day.
Just can't get used to the crime. My brother moved back there cause of his Cali wife and is wanting to come home but she won't come back and he's got 3 kids.. no place to raise kids proper in my opinion...
Great place to visit,just won't live there

cubby said:
Having lived Cali, I wouldn't go back if my life depended on it. The only place worse is Georgia. I would rather stay politicly active and get my state to legalize as well.

yeah, i happen to be in the only other worse place, hence why i want to go to cali if this happens!

Crap, sorry man. Been in Georgia too. Go to cali.....then move somewhere nice
Best of luck to you

City, I've found that no matter where I live, I eventually end up sick of the place, and for some reason or another, end up leaving. In my opinion, a person needs to find a place that he tolerates the most and then stay there. Unless, a change is needed for some other reason.

I once lived in a relatively nice neighborhood and got sick of some of the people because they seemed to lack common sense, and they'd complain about the stupidest things, hug too many trees, and eat too much granola.

I then moved to a somewhat bad neighborhood. At first I found it a breath of fresh air because they minded their own business and kept their opinions to themselves. But some of these people seemed to lack common sense also. Playing music so everyone on the block can hear it, and scrawl stupid gang graffiti on otherwise nice-looking buildings, etc.

In either scenario, personally, I prefer to keep to myself and a few, close personal friends and family.

But that being said, most people are probably decent enough if left alone, and very well might feel the same way about me as I do about some of them.

tho im a city guy, im finding peace lately on my weekend getaways to the good old cabin in NC, man i could live there forever.

Latest posts

Back