If my clones have rooted its time for nutes??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaz1873 said:
Hi
Im going to check on my babies tomorrow and i think they may have rooted by now(i pray) if they are then it ready for 1/4 nutes when they get put in there larger rock wool?
Yikes! NO!

You shouldn't start with anything stronger than 1/8th. See how they tolerate it and work up from there about two days apart.

Water very lightly to just wet around the root mass. Water as often as needed. Every few hours if necessary. It depends on the RH in your area. When you get to a strength that causes a reaction, a light flush will clear it. Then just back up a strength and use that.

All the strains react differently. I've used half strength on fresh clones of one strain and they loved it. On others, 1/8 strength was the strongest they could take until new growth was evident.

Watch those nutes man! More plants kick the bucket from nute OD's than anything else.

Good luck, and let us all know how it goes, ok?

what i usually do is after they've rooted in the smaller cubes i'll transfer them into the bigger cubes soaked in water till i see them root through the bottom of the bigger ones. this way i know the roots are nice and strong and looking for some food then i'll start adding the nutes about 1/8 or 1/4 strenghth. then once i start seeing new growth i'll bump up the nutes. When i first started i OD'ed with the nutes and everything died, but ever since i started doing what i mentioned above all of my ladies have been loving it. hope that helps some

Poser said:
what i usually do is after they've rooted in the smaller cubes i'll transfer them into the bigger cubes soaked in water till i see them root through the bottom of the bigger ones. this way i know the roots are nice and strong and looking for some food then i'll start adding the nutes about 1/8 or 1/4 strenghth. then once i start seeing new growth i'll bump up the nutes. When i first started i OD'ed with the nutes and everything died, but ever since i started doing what i mentioned above all of my ladies have been loving it. hope that helps some

think i may give this a try mate...instead of over doing it with nutes and thinking about it later..nice one :cool:

Latest posts

Back