If only just a virus.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
Nothing easier than venting to people you don't know personally. I had to quit working in 2017 because of balance issues, migraines, and nausea that no pill or liquid could stop, vomiting, joint pain, and muscular pain. I was slowly losing motor function. I have been complaining to my DR at the VA since 2015 about these issues. I live remote so I get to go see the "Good Doctors". Well it took the "Good Doctors" 5 years (ENT, HEARING, ENT #2, ENT#3, NEUROLOGY MRI #1, & NEUROLOGY MRI #2) to figure out I have Chronic Macrovascular Disease. It's like MS but MS has treatment options CMD does not. It's a disease that slowly kills the grey matter in the frontal lobe of your brain from lack of blood flow. The worst part is a 55yo pot smoking hermit with internet access figured it out after completely losing my mind over the ailments and pain. So instead of picking off bucket list items I have been sitting, waiting, worrying, exploding trying to sell everything she won't need to get bills paid off. I will start losing even more motor functions from here on out more and more until I can barely hold my prized real Browning Hi-Power 9mm. I refuse to become bed ridden. Hold Fast my friends cause I don't know what lies ahead..............

that’s a real bummer man and I hope,you can find some pain free days
yes I do understand, I am at that age now, and it does get hard to get up with no pain, old broken bones , just an old logger from MI rocking away smocking it up PEACE TO ALL

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_073420.jpg
    IMG_20200221_073420.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1
How about an update. Sounds like you are doing better. My back is giving me fits again today.
The problem I have the most is dizziness and nausea. Like working with a hangover. I just wanted to vent. I do what I can do everyday. Pot helps out tremendously and was the reason I started smoking and now growing CBD strains as well now. My plan after last season, was to try and control mother nature LMAO!! I enjoy the growing process and not just pot. I sold off my bikes, my Ramcharger, and now I have an empty garage. So I picked up my boot straps and I will continue on instead of sitting.......all.................day.............long..............

How about an update. Sounds like you are doing better. My back is giving me fits again today.
Have you ever tried acupuncture for your back. I go once a week and it's a life saver. I have kids to help me with the heavy shit.

Have you ever tried acupuncture for your back. I go once a week and it's a life saver. I have kids to help me with the heavy shit.
No I haven't but might be an option in the future if the visits to the chiropractor doesn't help. I see him tomorrow. Will be the fourth visit. Hard to get things done with back spasms.

Last edited:
Hi Gerald. Keep up the fight. We are all in the same boat, just waiting for Godot, each in his own way, just waiting...

Hi Gerald. I will be praying for you. That's the only thing I can do and exactly what we should be doing. The Bible tells us God never asks more of us than we're capable of giving and that he'll help us carry our burdens. We all have a road to walk...some with more bumps and holes than others, but ultimately all ending the same way. The most important thing is the assurance your soul is ready for the next life...the one that doesn't end! God bless you, Friend.

Thank you for the update and thank you for being able to vent. That doesn't sound easy to put the entire weight on your own shoulders. I've been in a place of confusion and little hope but you know what, I'm here, I'm good, my head is up. Blessings to you and I am so glad that you made it back into the garden. Kudos sir :)

Latest posts

Back