If this is your favorate site what is your 2nd choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a second choice. I tried a few other sites and found them full of idiots and misinformation.

breedbay is my home, but i keep a foot in the door here too ;)

My second favorite site? Google. It's where I go to ask the questions I'm too embarrassed to ask here!

One site,,right here,,with my friends. I have tried other sites,,thats why im here.

No need for a second site. I do look from time to time but that just makes this home better.

No second place. I only read other site posts when they pop up in google searches :)

This is my home site. I have looked at others but this is home, and many here are family to me :)

Anywhere you are NOT.

Seriously, what is the point of this thread?

If you don't like it here, or the answers we give you about which strain to grow (in BOTH threads)... just go away, don't make more threads about it.

I have found 1 or 2 nice sites. Some sites are so big and others are so small.

mjp is great for certain things. I wouldn't want to try to keep up with every post because I just don't have the time (or desire). Jorge's site is very nice and has some very good information. I have certainly learned a lot about making hash from the input from Frenchy Canoli at that site.

Tiny sites like Growkind and other private and semi-private sites have a lot to offer if you fit in with the paricular group that hangs there. As does the giant Rollitup where kids play and trauma and drama abounds. LOL If you like that kind of thing RIU seems to be number 1 at it. LOL

MP has a nice balance of all those things (I think).

To each his own. Some sites will appeal to some more than others.

Latest posts

Back