If you are high and ur happy, post in here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So like first time visiiter here. i am high at the moment. umm, lets talk about something......... :)

lol, id like to share one of my high experiences from this past saturday, it was actually amazing, i went to my friends to smoke, and we smoked out of an apple, smoked like a gram and a half, then we just chilled in his room which was soo comfortable, we ate some munchies, then he put on this trippy ass dvd which was amazing, and some trippy ass music, he also cut the lights off and put his black light on, i must saying, it was one of the most intense highs i ever got, so wut bout u moose, tell me a good story haha

I really cant think of one great high story. i can name a thousand drunk one tho, lol..... this one time me and my friend matt were getting ready to go golf. we loaded up the car and started to drive to the course. once we got there i found a joint i had saved from the night before. we decided to smoke it before our tee time. well , we got a little high and got the munchies so we drove to mcdonalds and got some double cheeses. welll then we wanted to groove so we went to a friends house and smoked agian with him, he invited a friend over so we smoked with that dude when he got there. he watched harold and kumar and smoked during that whole movie, needless to say i was baked. the best part is my friend who is a total hank from king in the hill copy, called me and asked how golf was. i told him "we were gonna golf, but then we got high" i geeked for like 20 mins,,,lol.... but it sucked when my credit card bill came in and i had to pay a $50 did not show fee from the course. but in hindsight, i think i made the right choice. ...................... i hope that made sense i am high

Latest posts

Back