Advertise On Marijuana Passion

If you could grow 12 plants, and only 12, what would you do?

NugSack

lil'nugSack
Reaction score
Here's the dilema,
starting from scrach,(or seed), what's the best way to procede?

Would like to have 2 type MOTHER, even 3...

NugSack

lil'nugSack
Reaction score
After u seed ,veg n find mother only 12, means seeding 12, what survival ratio, sexed, wats left?

Sure once you found MOM, what's that grey area in between?

NugSack

lil'nugSack
Reaction score
PuffinNugs said:
i would have 6 in vegative and 6 in flowering. i start from seed so i can have lots of varity, find keepers of differnt strains, try and clone them till eventually i have a few that im always running. i wouldnt keep mother plants, i would just take clones from the clone.
Good Idea, Thanks

Reaction score
PuffinNugs said:
i would have 6 in vegative and 6 in flowering. i start from seed so i can have lots of varity, find keepers of differnt strains, try and clone them till eventually i have a few that im always running. i wouldnt keep mother plants, i would just take clones from the clone.
:yeahthat:

That is pretty much what I would do also. Find 2 or 3 strains that you like and keep 3 or 2 of each. I do not keep mothers either, but take clones from clones.

R

Roddy

I tried to start at a 6 veg/6 bud routine, it can probably be done if planned out right! My experiences, though, show that this isn't easy since I tried to grow several strains at once and not all plants finish at the same time!!

After practice, it's no easier :rolf: :rofl: Luckily for me, my limit raised considerably and I just rotate them in as I need! Good luck with your situation, my friend, I bet you'll have great fun trying to find the happy medium!!

Latest posts