If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have more then 1.....bob of course, snoop dog, and the one and only Al pacino.

I would totally smoke a bowl with napoleon bonaparte. Oh yeah and the cast of that 70s show.

Here we go... Johnny Depp; living. James Dean, dead.

Can you imagine though... Blastin' down foot long spliffs with Bob!!

I would want to smoke with Brother grunt, Mutt, and I dont know why but I would also want to some with Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie, Bob marley was obsessed with him.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I would have to say Cliff Burton from Metallica. My man loved to smoke some weed. :D

Also one of the very best if not the best bass player/songwriter ever

Dave Chapelle, Billy Joe from GreenDay (Hell, all of em), Snoop, Dre, and Arnold! All I can think of right now, but then, we all know the effects of marijuana on your short term memory :rolleyes:

i agree with JYD Al pacino would b great to chief with...... i know alot of u probably don't know these ppl but Three Six Mafia... they r from Tennessee and thats where i am from..... great ppl they won a grammy for Hustle and flow they chief like no other......

oh yeah Howard Stiern hahahahaha he is so stupid he is funny.....

I woudl have to choose either keith moon or, matt groening He would have some interisting shit ot say, or Syd Berret

an oz. of amnesia haze and jennifer attison from friends. then maybe a b/b doobie with terry pratchett of "the disc world".

fidel castro or immortal technique

amex_fidel_castro1_az.jpg

my fiance wanted me to jim morrison down for her

I would have to smoke with God............

“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed."

Genesis 1:29

Damn someone allready said it lol

WILLIE NELSON for the win!!

I can only IMAGINE the stories that man could tell...lol

And of course, snoop, and marley.

Dead choice would be William Wallace

Living choice is Willie Nelson

Anne and Nancy Wilson(Heart). John Lennon(Beatles).

if it were supernatural; getting stoned and dancing with THE DEVIL

Latest posts

Back