If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vitocorleone said:
Christopher Walken

Can I have some more cowbell?
I gotta fever and the only perscription is more cowbell's. :D Man i love that.

snl-more-cowbell.jpg

LMAO, hell yeah, I got it on this laptop, along with my celebrity jeopardy clips. I would smoke with Dane Cook, or Dave Chapelle, for the reason that both have some damn good smoke, I'm sure, and because I would never stop laughing. That would be a hell of a time.

I would have to say Eisten I mean can u imagine how deep of conversation that man would take u on

I want to smoke with Felix the Cat. I know he's a cartoon, but damn the adventures he has... I would love to just tag along

I wonder what it would be like to smoke weed with my husband? ;)

He'd probably like it, and then I'd have to share. I don't wanna share. :D

I would definitly want to get high with Cheech and Ching just once! Id also love to get high with Ronald Mcdonald just so we could go back to McDonalds and munch our faces off. LOL!

I would love to smoke a joint with my buddy who I meet in 8th grade and started gettin stoned with in the 60's, he died in viet nam.:(

Famous? donna from the seventies show, BOING!;)

bill gates...just try to give me a reason we wouldn't be a cool stoner ;)

Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. Been watching a few documentaries about his life lately. He was one of the good guys for sure. Used to stop for every lizard on the road to move it to safety.

When he comes on the telly, my son goes quiet, which is not usual for him :)

Wonder if he ever had a smoke. I reckon he'd be good fun to have a toke with

Jesus with out a doubt..

1. I would ask and seek some meaning for questions.
about meaning life, death, pain, suffering, innocence, science, universe
and my most important question of all..

" is the Bible translated by man, how you wanted it "

The most famous, most missing, most looked for, most important person in the history of mankind...

The very first and only Missing Link.

That dude would be an interesting chat. "Hey man, put that damn bone down and talk to me man! So, who was messin with who man? How in the world have you crossed into upright man from the chimps, man? Do you still really like bananas? Does your back feel better now? Hey, ya wanna smoke a big ole fat doobie, man? Trade ya for another one of those bones... Hey, let go a my leg man, I ain't that way... Wanna see a fire man? Here, light this fattie. Quit rubbing those sticks and use my bic, man."

Stoney Bud said:
Quit rubbing those sticks and use my bic, man."

:rofl:

Let's see:
Alive famous person: Willie Nelson....prolly not cht much just have my acoustic with me get stoned and jam not back stage on his tour bus where the party is at. :D
Dead famous person:
Hunter S. Thompson that would be a ride. :cool:

i can't name just one either. but off the top of my head i'd go in this order

Nostradamous
einstein
Hunter S. Thompson
Pablo Escobar
Bob Marley
Al Pacino

but the main ones would be Nostradamous, Einstein, Escobar
jsut becuz they were all genius' of some kind. filled with information relative to the life we live right now, which is amazing considering they've been dead for decades.

jesus christ or Haile Selassie ,,,,dead,,,,,bob marley or bob dylan,,,(if i can only have one i would say christ ),,p,l,r

LdyLunatic said:
man this is hard....i can't think of just one person...

maybe my mom....i have always hoped/wished she would smoke with me...so i guess i will say her :)

famous people....maybe Tolkien or Anne Rice :cool:

Anne Rice would be awesome. I'm actually named after a character in her Mayfair Witches books, so I've always loved her writing. I've actually gotten to meet her a few times, and she's a really stellar person.

But, for my choice (and yes, this is bizarre!) I would have to say Charlie Manson. NOT because I think he's a good person or anything, but I've always wanted to have a chance to talk to him, and get into his brain. Psychology has always been something I've been very interested, and who better to analyze than the one person who won't let himself be analyzed. I think smoking a big fattie with him would get his mouth goin' pretty good!

~Metalchick

WOW. Awesome inquiry. I would have to say Nikoli Tesla.......

Latest posts

Back