If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obiwampa

Reaction score
Living or dead, who would it be?

I'd have a smoke with Norman Rockwell. Despite what his 'folksy' paintings would have you think, he was pretty liberal, even speaking out against the war in Vietnam. He was also really nervous, indecisive, and un-confident about his work, I think it would be great to have a smoke and a few drinks and sit around talking about illustration. ;)

What a great question!!! :)

Hmmmmm....

Right now I think Jay Leno could have me in stitches. :D

Hunter S Thompson

Apart from being a genius he'd be bound to have some quality gear.

It'd be fantastic to sit on his back porch in Colorado drinking hugely and tripping on mescalin whilst shooting rocks with his magnum.

RIP Dr Gonzo

"If you could smoke with anyone Famous... Dead or Alive... who would it be?"

I think if I could smoke with any famous person, dead or alive, I would want to smoke with Joan of Arc. I know is sounds Corny.. But name one other woman who could unite an entire nation of people, she was a strong woman, and i think it would be cool just to sit down and talk to her.

"If i could smoke with anyone Unfamous... Dead of Alive... who would it be?"

I've limited my choices down to I'd want to smoke with TBG - Stoney - Mutt & of course Gree Gree. not to mention a few others on the site.. but those are the ones i would wanna be with.

Others who would have been cool to hang out, have a smoke, and converse with...

Sinatra
Alfred Hitchcock, (He was a party animal)
any one of the Beatles
Spielberg

I also have the perverse desire to talk with some of the most hated people around today. Bin Laden, Bush, Rumsfeld. Just to try and figure out why they do the horrible things they do. Maybe get them to chill and be peacefull. If anyone was ever in dire need of a few good joints, it's this administration.

man this is hard....i can't think of just one person...

maybe my mom....i have always hoped/wished she would smoke with me...so i guess i will say her :)

famous people....maybe Tolkien or Anne Rice :cool:

Bob Marley and jim morrison-dead
Tim Burton and Quentin Tarentino

I bet chris farley would have been a fun guy to toke with.....god bless him

I would have to say Jessica Simpson... who knows maybe weed could make her think a little more and if it doesn't, the stupid things that come out of her mouth would make me laugh my ass off, and come on it's Jessica Simpson!

I would have to say Cliff Burton from Metallica. My man loved to smoke some weed. :D

My first would be HST, already picked and already dead. So sorry for that.
Maybe...William S. Burroughs?

well i have more then 1.....bob of course, snoop dog, and the one and only Al pacino.

Latest posts

Back