if you live in L.A. please write a letter for willie nelson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

seattle420

please write a letter to a newspaper carrying this story:

dear editor,

Wille Nelson is a national treasure, he doesn't deserve a fine, what he does deserve is a natinal refferendum on wether or not to continue this war on marijuana.

I think it would pass by a landslide.

Marijuana prohibition is a counterproductive fraud. It is an intellectually bankrupt policy that is causing far more harm than legalized marijuana ever could.

seattle420

ol willie got caught with over a pound of marijuana on the bus if that was anyone else weed be up a creek without a paddle . willie is my buddy and all but id write a letter is they did something more severe to him than just a fine . but anyways i bet he had some good stuff on there .

skunk said:
ol willie got caught with over a pound of marijuana on the bus if that was anyone else weed be up shit creek without a paddle . willie is my buddy and all but id write a letter is they did something more severe to him than just a fine . but anyways i bet he had some good stuff on there .
here's a photo of what the cops found, how much should he be fined?
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060918/NEWS03/60918029
I don't think he deserves any fine at all
he's done way more than enough for us all
here is a web page I wrote in 1997
after speaking to Willie Nelson on the talk radio.
sorry it's just a text web page.
http://www.scn.org/~bc616/willie

In this photo provided by the Louisiana State Police, various bags and items taken from the tour bus of Country music star Willie Nelson are shown after a traffic stop Monday in Lafayette, La. According to state police, Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for possession of narcotic mushrooms and marijuana after their tour bus was stopped Monday morning on a Louisiana highway. (AP Photo/Louisiana State Police via The Daily Adve)

"What we need is realistic education so people know what effects of marijuana are and how to be responsible in using it similar to what we've done with smoking and drinking."

yea and atleast they could do is make you stay on your own property while smoking it who and what will that hurt beside the pockets of the drug companys.

FINE???? any one that belongs to this site and suggests that Willie Nelson should be fined in ANYWAY is a hypocrite. IMHO

my bad,

i've been reading about it all day in other web areas and been hearing a lot of "i had this and got busted and it cost me this and i had to do that and i think he should do this and pay that" type of thing.

oh ok if i was in willies seat i would go back to church every sunday thankful i didnt get a few years with bubba .

He sure is lucky he is just walking away with a fine, thats for sdamn sure.. A few Clinics around my area accually sell Willie Nelson.. They claim its one of the Best Sativas they have... HollywoodKills

people, now is a great time to call in to talk radio shows and comment on the Willie Nelson case editors of newspapers will be willing to publish your letters now too!

but we need to get busy today writing letters of support for the red headed stranger!
suggest that he be given a national vote on marijuana prohibition!

remember, it's not what others do, it's what YOU do!

Latest posts

Back