if you need to take a drug test you might want to consider this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyannas son

Reaction score
it seems that know one has herd much about synthetic urine its the best thing since sliced bread,it beats all this stuff about pissn in condoms and all the other nonsense just google it or better yet youtube it haha...
my friend bought this stuff 9 times..

ya had a friend that tried this stuff and he failed cause the lab new that the makeup of the piss was indeed fake. if you dont think labs are growing hip to this stuff than your kiddin yoself

my buddie has used this many times and passed. he used the 1 that has a heat pack and a tip that looks like the real thing

if you want to get all in to it then you can buy the whizzinator and inject some ''real'' clean piss in it,just one problem,its going toset you back about at the least 50.00...

I've used it, and obviously, it passed. See the tests that get done don't have anything to do with d.n.a. or any actual body proteins; only the more common chemicals in urine. I love that thing, but since my last, passed test, i went through a dry spell, and froze some pee in the freezer. I peed, it went straight in, and hasn't come out of the freezer since. My wife and i figure that what we'll do, is take a new condom, and insert a short tube of clean aquarium tubing, and wrap with a rubber band using many wraps.

Writing this, seems like it would be good to use 2 condoms, one on the outside of the other, separate rubber band. Outer condom providing protection.

She's gonna insert the condom. I'm gonna use a hand warmer. We bought a pack of em.

Method for keeping hose from leaking is just gonna be a foldback and snap on one of those heavy duty little black, triangular paper clip things.

I've been reading in here tonight and see many people pass using niacin. Seems like i might be buying a bottle of that. It would literally be worth it to me, to have my wife call and say she's considering hiring me, and sending me down to be tested, and since we both smoke; i'll bake up before i leave the house to go test; and try out the niacin. Maybe, just a thought.

But yea, i used one on 3 or 4 drug tests, they're the super cool dealie.

I wonder how much money a man could make selling a ''prank toy'' that ''Simulates peeing on your friends! Hilarious! that is nothing more than one of those actual penis simulators....

your wife has to hire you? id kill myself before I ever went work for my girlfriend... haha

any of the ex's too for that matter

I have pee in my freezer too! I had to keep it around, bc I was court ordered to go to this retarted drug class that randomly tests you once a month. Never used fake pee- and old clean pee stinks! Good stuff to keep around for job interviews or whatever..

It's so hard to find clean pee when everyone you know smokes.. So.. I would throw a little vial of pee in my sock/shoe and they'd make me go. Worked everytime, but the 1st time, bc i was so stoned when I went in I forgot about the temp guage on the side of the donation cup! They were like "he's tampering!" Luckily, I just told them I had to #2 as well while in the bathroom so it might of cooled off a little while i cleaned up..

Smart enough to only use half of the urine i brought with me, I easily passed the "retake" test they made me do... If it's clean they make you go dump it out ( or right back into my vial for next week!) . If it shows dirty they seal it up and off it goes to the lab to determine metabolite levels.

My friend went to the same class, but he shoves a little bottle up his bum every week to keep the right temp. Ya.. Might work for ya, but my god... I just used warm tap water from the sink and let it sit in a ziplock for about 1-2 mins..

My friend tried the Condom insertion thing- And she went on with grafic details about how it barely worked- and then it busted on her as she was donating- enough went into the cup to pass I guess, but ewwwwwwwww.

I used the whizzinator for a year straight on probation. Never even the slightest incling that i was cheating on these tests. There is no way to tell the piss is fake because it is not. It is real piss that has been dehydrated and resold. Works like a charm

Latest posts

Back