If you want the BEST customer services in the seed biz? Crop King seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
This is a Canadian Seedbank and I can't believe the customer service it has. I was able to chat with a Custumer service Rep and within 3 hours the Owner called me.
This place is great for someone looking to buy seeds for the first time. They guarantee a 90% Germ rate.

I am about to do a run of this gear in the future and I'm gonna run the Autos outside so I can not speak on quality or personal germ rates but if the Custumer service is anything like the beans then I'm in for a real Treat.
So if you wanna take the worry out of your seed buying then I'd go with crop king great prices and amazing Custumer service.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430864360.649436.jpg

I will be running the white cookies. White widow X Girl Scout cookies and Rolex .
I will be sprouting the 10 Auto beans Northern lights and ?

Good to know. I love the super silver haze but have yet to grow it.

Those seeds on top look as big as almonds.. must be the angle...

The giant looking beans are Auto's Rose. The rest of the gear looks nice and mature. It will be awhile till I get to pop some probably start the auto's Tommorow for my outdoor grow. I'm sending my dad a pack of 5 auto revolver and I'm gonna do the 10 Northern lights OD.

Are the NL femed? I will be anxious to see what you think of the NL.

Even worse then Fem Auto rose. That's why they are going outdoors in my Hinden plot

If you follow the instructions and your not satisfied you get them replaced.

My buddy fudged up some and got some mailed out to him within 4 days. Didn't have good germ rates wasn't satisfied .

The gaureentee is always in effect till you abuse it.

Green moyo on your grow. My experience with Crop King has not been so great I can't speak about there consumer service but didn't have much luck with seeds. They are well known for sending more seeds then what you order my purchase was no different, I purchased 5 Dark Angel seeds and received 8 right of the bat I lost one =( now and again I sill look for it, maybe the vacuum. Any way I only needed 4 to pop and out of 7 that's what I got the seeds look small almost white and ematur. Still yours look great and I'm very interested in Morphies the description sounds great to bad they only come in regular. Good luck

Just had 5 out of 5 white cookies germ and 5 out of 5 of crown royal Fems

Are you in the US? How long did the shipment take to get to you? I placed an order over the weekend and they let me know they were shipped out Monday and I'm just wondering when I should expect them. Seedbanks always give you the high end as far as when to expect them, always seem to receive them earlier than I should.

No Toronto. Took 3 days . It is custums that is gonna hold you up. I would think 2 weeks max.
what strains did you get?
make sure you watch their germ Tech so if you have problems you can tell em you did it that way and can get them replaced if need be.

I have 5 Fem white cookies and 5 Fem Crown royal in dirt right now For some reason I keep calling crown royal Rolex

I just got 5 Early Miss to test them out. But yeah, I'll germ their way if they're guaranteeing it. It typically only takes me a week for orders from Netherlands/UK, so I'm hopeful that it'll be sooner rather than later. lol.

Awesome keep us updated. You gonna do a grow log on that strain? Indoor or outdoor?
I am intrested positive vibes bro

I really haven't decided what I'm gonna do with them yet. I haven't done a grow journal in a loooong time. Outdoor is my specialty but I've been doing more and more indoor for the past several years. I have a good spot outdoor that I want to try out though. Indoor are just so much easier to care for when I get busy. That's pretty much the only positive for me. lol.

Checked the mail and my shipment was there. Probably there since yesterday, I'd guess. Went through customs 4 days ago. Ordered 5, they sent 7. Might do indoor and outdoor if they all germinate. Didn't get those nice breeder packs like you have, that was a little disappointing. I don't know if that's because it was international and had to go through customs or what. Ready to get started.

Thanks for that stank,

The Ice Wreck has my attention, might have my monies too!

Thanks for that stank,

The Ice Wreck has my attention, might have my monies too!

I met an old lady who swears by ice which is the one part of the strain whick is Ice x Train wreck. I have 2 seedlings of ice wreck going as it got my attention as well and wanted to see why she loved it so much.

Checked the mail and my shipment was there. Probably there since yesterday, I'd guess. Went through customs 4 days ago. Ordered 5, they sent 7. Might do indoor and outdoor if they all germinate. Didn't get those nice breeder packs like you have, that was a little disappointing. I don't know if that's because it was international and had to go through customs or what. Ready to get started.

That's awesome . You got 2 free packs? I hope you like what the beans give you bro. Positive vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back