If your in the US watch this video... SHOCKING!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that link is still alive!
thats pretty bad for usa! canada eh!

:eek::holysheep:

well I think that just about makes everyone a terrorist

Ruffy I changed the link... Im not sure why its live???

Things like this make Canada sound great...

pcduck said:
:eek::holysheep:

well I think that just about makes everyone a terrorist

Kinda crazy pc huh?? the craziest thing is no trial... If your suspected they can just grab you and take you to Cuba for detention... :holysheep:

Sounds like if they don't like you they can send you there.

So when you buy food who's job is it to ask you what you are gonna do with all that food:eek: What is gonna happen if there is a blizzard/hurricane/ect and people are scared to stock up on food. What happens to people that can their own food? What a way to control populations.

Things like these are no better for us Canadians then it is for you in the U.S.A, if there are 2 things that the Canadian gov cave to U.S. pressure over it is Drugs and terrorism. the tighter they get on you guys the tighter our gov gets on us, yep. you said it. we are all screwed. jmo LOL.

From my perspective the biggest terrorist are the ones in Washington DC in those 2 big white buildings.

Man the conservatives are really going overboard on this Patriot Act/Terrorism/Make everyone afraid thing. They will not be happy until the masses are nothing but slaves.

Maybe they're rightfully desensitizing us, in anticipation of unavoidable future conflicts.

or.. maybe they're filtering out those who can not handle a high risk environment.

I trust that they're doing these kind of things for good reason, and that they will not abuse their power.. mostly because believing otherwise doesn't change my behavior, except that I'd carry more stress.

Goodluck everyone ;)

The predominant religion in this state preaches to have a large food supply.
Apparently the LDS church is suspect of terrorism according to this.

Heaven forbid anyone try to prepare for in case there actually where some type of terrorist activity that effected the food chain.

Shoot....I've been snowed in for a week....:p

Yeah, this is indeed some scary stuff. Passed the senate 93-7 I think. It may get vetoed at the last stop though, but not for the reasons we would hope.

It was an easy sell because it includes billions in new defense funding. Give up our most basic freedom so we can build a few more subs and jets. They're selling it as a job creation measure :rofl: Oh boy.

yeah, very scary stuff. and the patriot act by george w in '01. extended by obama in the past year. lots of messed up laws contradicting our constitutional rights.. :(

The only Right we have , "Is the right to break someone elses idea of a law"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back