Ignore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

just found out ya cant put a mod on the ignore list. ****

i just got a red rep point from stoney bud. on the introduce yourself thread and i dont understand why? or is this common behavoir? check it out and tell me please.

I also have gotten bad rep points, no big deal....I read the post and I personally do not have any issues with it. Take it with a grain of salt and forget about it is what I would do...

Can you give me some links to the european forums's you were talking about. I would be interested in looking them over...

sure check out www.planetskunk.com to start; they say they're in ireland but its australian owned. wholesale company, dont have their own seeds but have a forum

astra007 said:
i just got a red rep point from stoney bud. on the introduce yourself thread and i dont understand why? or is this common behavoir? check it out and tell me please.

Stoney has stated to me that he is just gonna stay clear of you, and I suggest you do the same.
but...Here we take these matters up in Private Messages and NOT on the public area. Flame wars are started this way. Its just an unwritten rule.
If you gotta a problem with SB take it up with SB privately or drop the issue. If its not resolved then PM another Mod. to help resolve the issue. Don't "call to the masses". That won't get you anywhere.
The reason for this is we did have an X-member that would start crap with a PM and deny on the public forum while bashing the mods publicly. So it disrupts the community by adding un-needed and UNWANTED Drama.
I know I don't give a rats ass whos right or wrong. I just don't like gettin on the forum with a bunch of drama. I got that in my real life. This is my place to come and talk about gardening and **'n on the coffee table.
So please, think about this before you post a thread like this. It just opens the pandoras box for flaming.
Mods. responsibility is to keep the flow of the forum going in a certain direction. Mods make mistakes, but so do members. but do have some respect for the mods and at least keep the problems you have with them in a PM. It does the forum no good to have them "Publicly" called out.

Just my 2:cents.

i hear ya loud and clear mutt and admin's suggestion does not work thus i will simply accept the red cencor and continue on. no more compliments or trying to redeem myself to certain peeps. thxs fer the post and ya can get hick to remove anything you deem appropiate. thank you

astra007 said:
i hear ya loud and clear mutt and admin's suggestion does not work thus i will simply accept the red cencor and continue on. no more compliments or trying to redeem myself to certain peeps. thxs fer the post and ya can get hick to remove anything you deem appropiate. thank you

Sorry to hear, some people just can't get along. I think you and stoney got off on the wrong foot and can't seem to get your steps in sync. It doesn't look like it even phased your green bars, and your not banned. So its nothing to sweat about. I'd just agree to disagree and move on. IMHO.
See ya around dude.

(edit: I thought I was retired. lol)

huh, i told peeps at 1 site i was retired from modship and first the admin would not take down the signage then when he did my questions and pm's tripled. go figure

Latest posts

Back