II Diavolo & La Diva + More!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice buds on that babe, seems a bit of "sawblade" going on with the leaves?? They all look good, my friend, well done!

thanks for stopping by roddy :)
Is this a temp issue or maybe me not feeding them in time left them to dry...:-s

Could be both, I suppose?? I'm not sure, really, but I've seen it enough that I should know lol! Might be something in the stickies in sick plants, I'll have to brush up a bit!

Take care, my friend!

PieceOfGanja said:
Nice man, lookin tasty. Good job!
:cool:

Thanks ganja getting there it's a hot 1 but well worth the ride:D

Roddy said:
Could be both, I suppose?? I'm not sure, really, but I've seen it enough that I should know lol! Might be something in the stickies in sick plants, I'll have to brush up a bit!

Take care, my friend!

Going to look into controlling it a bit more better for these babie's been not giveing them enough attention, wel from here on in all my attention can be placed on them lol

Hey All, Just thought id share a few snap's i took today of a diavolo aww it was just over 2 days since my last shots and i can diffently see fatter bud:) swell baby swell:cool: :D

S5030001.JPG

S5030002.JPG

S5030003.JPG

Lookin good man, how they smellin? Also smoked some homemade hash yesterday and today my mate made....... never been soooo baked in my life, was insane. good times :p

bho_expertz said:

PieceOfGanja said:
Lookin good man, how they smellin? Also smoked some homemade hash yesterday and today my mate made....... never been soooo baked in my life, was insane. good times :p

Thanks bho :afroweed:

Hey ganja, they smell real nice my whole gaff stinkin up with them carbon filter has packed in no longer doing it's thing so paranoid a bit now but where my place is theres only 1 neighbour n he cool :) so nt to botherd this time round but need to replace the carbon next time:) , but all in all the plant's are doing very well , includeing the 2 fruit automatic and the other 2 la diva that are only 3 week's old 1 off them has caught up with the oldest diavolo :) lol crazy n gd time's hope u get your grow going soon peace :joint:

Ah, its a shame that the carbon filter just aint hackin it anymore but atleast you're lucky with that 1 neighbour and all. Also good to hear the plants are goin schweet!
And yeah I know, I needa get this grow goin soon lol. Can't pick a strain! I'm like a fat spoilt kid in a sweet shop, going from strain to strain and can't decide which to pick! And whats worse, I can't decide whether to do auto or not lol
However tho, I've got it narrowed down to Super Lemon Haze and Tangerine Dream and for the autos Il Diavolo and MI5. Well thats for now, unless sumthin else catches my eye.
Anyway, peace.

I could'nt help it, spent a few hour's today on the babie's and moved them to a bigger room in the tent, "more air circulation in this room" the other room was tiny and with the temp's outside and temp's inside a tent at 120cmx120cmx200 tent with 600 hps on 24/7 the whole room/tent the air was warm not good and i could'nt stand it that long in there so was difitently this was becoming a problem! Well anyway's well i have attached the extractor fan to the bulb "pretty much" and now useing it as another option to clear the heat from the bulb before it get's the chance to fire out the heat but it's only a 4" extractor fan so its not fantastic but it's clearing up a bit of that warm air in the tent!

Some of the plant's i'm not to sure on they are 2 of the first set "diavolo" comeing on 6 week's old this tuesday, the pack does say these plant's are "Diabolically Quick" and finish in 7 week's! Any you grower's out there see when the plant's are comeing to the end of the flowering cycle does the leaf's star to turn yellow and die ? this has started to happen with most of the lower leave's but 1 of the diavolo has yellow leave's forming from the cola? starting to think am i over feeding or under feeding or the temp's or is this perfectly normal for the "babie's" to be doing this.

Current feeding for "6 Week old plant's"
(Per 2 Litre)
6ml of Bio Bloom
4ml Big Bud
3ml Alg-A-Mic

Feeding them every 1,2 day's.

Well today of course when i was doing all this moveing with them and spending so much time i grabbed a few snap's to show more of the plant's that look like there haveing problem's... but still putting it on i must say " i think" lol!!!:headbang2:

S5030022.JPG

S5030019.JPG

S5030021.JPG

S5030016.JPG

S5030017.JPG

update day 43:hubba: this is the only plant that is more ahead than other's but i checked trics today and there clear, "i think" lol not to sure on the scope and i havnt got steady hand... but i would say this baby due a flush very soon followed by 48 hours of darkness, then the chop :) :):D

Or you think i should let this go longer??

S5030027.JPG

S5030029.JPG

Hey kytsam, don't worry about the yellowing leaves its normal for autoflowers. it happens to them near the end when the buds are getting nice and fat, I think its due to the autos fast growth and production, the plant focuses nearly purely on bud production causing the leaves to get no nutrition and go yellow. So yeah thers probs nuffin wrong with ur nutes mate.
Also be patient! Make sure the plant is how you want it when you decide to harvest her, get the best outa that beauty.
What amber/milk trich ratio you wantin to harvest on anyway?

PieceOfGanja said:
What amber/milk trich ratio you wantin to harvest on anyway?

Alrite m8, i was going to go for 50/50 but think i want 75% amber 25%cloudy :)

Wow, thats gonna be some seriously potent, knocked on your *** bud. Personally i wouldnt let the amber go so high, mainly cause i dont really want a knockout couchlock stone but also you should keep in mind that autos are all indica hybrids and are naturally high in CBD even without high levels of amber trichs. Just be careful about overkill! :p
Good job on the grow, them babies are looking great.
Peace

Hey Ganja, yea was thinking that... i dnt mind couchlock at all i really want my smoke to leave me in a mess i smoke everyday and to get that 1 smoke to keep me off my feet at night would be great, but also on the other hand ive kids to attend to dureing the day so too strong would be bad for me haveing 1 in the daytime and i end up wreaked and not wanting to move would'nt be good so what is your opinion on how amber i should let them go and other guy's for the best stone... this new to me about checking crystals for harvest lol normally i just wait till the pistals turned amber lollll but i'm doing it right this time and finally got to use to microscope stoneybud found for me didnt get to use on last crop due to unlucky circumstance's b ut this time i had look yesterday lol i thought i had a squint when i stopped lookin **** makes ya feel dizzy haha anyway's thanks for comments ganja take everything that's ever said on board :) tc speak sn.

Well I'm not an expert but I would say you should go for a 25% amber ratio and I'm sure you would find it plenty strong to put you to bed with a good strong couchlock stone and also, I think if you really needed too you could still function and get things done, with a struggle perhaps lol.
No problem about the comments, just tryin to help. I'm sure you have some info that will help me along with my grow once i get it going. Which should be in about 2 weeks if all goes well.
Keep up the good work.
Peace, Ganja.

Yeah difitently man and i will help as much as possible in return when ya get ur 1 going..well i will post picture's proberly this sunday give it couple days before show anymore picture's to see if anymore difference on this gal :hubba:

Hey Sam,
Seems I'm late to the party like normal. lol.
I saw where you said Trich's were clear.
IMO let those babies go to about 30% amber!
Don't believe the breeders time frame. You will get better results if you just plan from the start **Generally** to run the plants at least 7-14 days longer then the breeder sugests... IMO. But i also like more of a couch lock type high.
I have a higher tolerance...
Regardless it will be nice to see at what point (color) you harvest,a nd your Smoke report!
Keep them Pretty.

Hey mymy , good to see ya arrived just as ive took 1 down yes a diavolo has been chopped i was in need of weed and it was looking ready wet weight was 84 g's so nt gna be big yeild:( lol the cola weighed 42 g's all good tho 7 more babies all growing nicely has to get some pics in next few days camera broke i dropped it mmm nt gd lol "was high", all the best untill next time! tc

Latest posts

Back