II Diavolo & La Diva + More!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guy's the first plant weighed 19.4 g's dry, not a great yeild but overall very skunk / spice sort of taste and give's u a nice body buzz with some couchlock lol hence the reason were slacking on photo update's but that plant only had 4 node's and main cola,all my other 7 have 6,7,8 node's so im guessing they might yeild an oz, well soon no because 1 has been flushed and cut and is now drying so will get pictures of that and the other 6 thats still growing by weekend comeing :)

Sounds like Great Smoke to me!
Job well done. kick back enjoy the buzz. and Post pics later! lol.

Well now you got some good homegrown bud to keep you right, good job!
Enjoy it and bring us some shots of dem babies!

Hey guy's and girls sorry about the late delay but i broke my camera while was high and then i been real busy over the july period.. but got a few snap's today of the la diva and the fruit automatic the middle picture is off 1 fruit automatic that for some reason has went threw a bigger veg cycle before it triggerd flowering, it also has a couple of cola top's the last la diva i pulled had 6 dominate cola's but enough off that because i could'nt update to show them also dropped another diavolo in there today just germinated but will post another update and more pics when i can bye :)

eDIT: thanks MyMy & ganja for the post's very much appreciated :)

S5030001.JPG

S5030008.JPG

S5030013.JPG

Hey people just a update for those that still are tuning in to this thread, the pictures u will see is 2 la diva and 1 fruit automatic which are getting flushed and have been for over 3 day's, i will be giveing them a week flush, and i am really happy with the way these have turned out considering they hav'nt been very well treated from start, but they have gave me enough to say wow niceee lol but anyway guy's & girl's, i will be updateing again when i trim these babys and hang them up to dry, and there's another new baby to the room she's only 6 day's old so be gentle lol enjoy :afroweed:

S5030006.JPG

S5030010.JPG

S5030013.JPG

S5030014.JPG

S5030011.JPG

Hey guy's just drop a message let u all no the 2 la diva and fruit automatic got cut today! yeilding "Wet weight" which i hate to call on wet weight but i will do a dry 1 to it was 504.8 g's from 3 plant's! which honestly im amazed! :)

Hey people just a quick update dry bud.... 7.5 oz :):hubba:

La diva was the big yeild, holdinh so many dominate cola's i ended up with nice fat bud, even those lower node's filled out very nice, still have the fruit automatic left growing flushing it in a couple of day's, also the 2 new babie's are in there did have 3 but 1 didnt make it.. comeing along nicely 1 is on it's 4 set of node's and it's 2 week's old apart from that... the stone you get off la diva is very very heavy i cant smoke it dureing the day it make's me feel like a junkie lol i sit there looking very silly and when i talk it sound's like i have a speech problem couch lock + munchie's effect.. it's fantastic yeild and smoke has made me put in an order for more seed's.. :D

Good job! Good stuff, real nice yield bet your happy ;]
Keep up the good work hope those new babies come on well!
Peace

Latest posts

Back