I'll start one here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimTim

Ssshhhh
Reaction score
Moved here from RIU. I'll start journal here with some fresh pics today.
I have a few strains going at the moment waiting for some beans to come in the mail, I'll start a different thread for them.
List of strains now:
WWxBB
OG Kush
Northern Lights
Cotton Candy
Strawberry Blue
Agent Orange
Hawaiian Skunk Haze
THC Bomb
Pure Power PlantView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400002870281.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400002884257.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400002901237.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400002956643.jpg
8 Buddha Auto Assorted

This is my first atteView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400003008514.jpgmpt with autos but had View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400003036242.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1400003058261.jpgto try them atleast once.
I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I have been using the Hesi line of nutes and been experimenting with MG Bloom Booster.
I clone in a 16 spot easy cloner and use the clonex line for those and seeds I use Root Riot plugs in the Hot House with a jumpstart t5.
I've been growing almost 2 years now so still allot to learn.

Everyone is free to comment and post on this thread. I like seeing others ladies as I like mine.

Looking good man. I will take a seat and check things out man. :watchplant:

Looking good man. I will take a seat and check things out man. :watchplant:

Thank you. I will update often as they go. I'm looking forward to fresh harvest. 98% of these are fresh strains for me started from seeds.

Are those the biggest plastic bags. I used a couple sizes smaller and actually liked using them.
looking good man :aok:

Looking good. :) Hey I have the 3 ounce contest going. Wished you would enter one of you ladies in bro. :) if you haven't already

Are those the biggest plastic bags. I used a couple sizes smaller and actually liked using them.
looking good man :aok:

They have up to 10 I think I saw these are only 5g. First time using them but really like them so far.
TY

Love babies and all of the hope that comes with them... Enjoy your grow, and green mojo.

Latest posts

Back