Ill still be here to lend help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Hey guys im not planting a grow this year. I grew mostly for a sick friend who has plenty for this year and next. I smoke very little so i didn`t keep much for my self. I gave a little to a couple friends and also i have a little one to think about. And because my seeds got seized and i didnt wan`t to go to the risk of ordering again i have decited not to grow for a while. But i will be here to lend my help to those who need it. I just figured sence i don`t sell and i don`t need any there was no reason to risk it for a while. I look forward too seeing everyones grow though. Slim

Nice to hear someone with thier prioritys in order..Well Done my Friend..And please stop in and Help from time to time..and who knows maybe years down the road you may meet another hurting friend...Thanks LTG

Thats cool man. you must be a great friend. People will still need help, thats almost as good as growing, thanks

Latest posts

Back