illegal entry in florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
Hi guys. Been a long time. In july 2011 my house was entered with no search warrant. 46 plants were found. I was charged with trafficking poss over 20 cultivation and paraphernalia. I spent 10.5 months in county jail. May 11 2012 the state dropped the case because my constitutional rights were violated. There first offer was 5 years in prison and 5 years probation.
Just wanted to let you know what happened and that I am ok. Loola

Ozzy...dude lol. Thanks Roddy. Yeah im scared to start up again. But I missed you all.

Hell 10 months you should have a 2 yr degree in criminal activies now:laugh: Im doing time you learn one of 2 things either you scared to go back or it aint that bad and now I going to go hard.

Welcome back. Hope your prison wallet dont whistle.

Glad your ok Loolagigi...sheesh scary stuff right there. Glad your back to tell your story.

damn loo sorry to read about the troubles.. glad to read of their screw up though ;)

oh boy back to prison wallets :rolleyes:

lol...whistling...:rofl:

:rofl:

Seriously loolagigi, thats good news to hear, really sorry to hear about that B to the S you've been put through tho...

Latest posts

Back