im a n00b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello evryone who took there to help me, im thinking of starting a crop of about 10 plants in my backyard but im not exactly sure what to do, i live in TN in the tri state area and theres tons of open land so i figuyred why not, now im planning on jus getting some seeds from a local guy

heres my questions

1.when u germinate the seeds do u plant the sprout facing down or up?

2.how often should i water em? it rains quite alot right now

3. would be ok for the first week that i keep em in a green house for the day then bring em under a light?

4. how long should i wait before i put em in the ground?

5.what preparations can i make to the ground to have em grow nicely?

6.how long will it be till u think about 4 ft tall? or 4 ozs im growing some skunks i think

7.should i used enriched water stuff for when i water em?

finally during spring break bout 3 weeks it was raining and i jus felt lik going outside and since the soil was so lose throwing some seeds out, from that 4 plants came up, but they are all so different one is like 2 inches tall but the leaves are pretty big then i got two others that are like 6 inches tall but tiny leaves =/ i dun understand will they grow fine if i jus go out ervryday and water as i water all my other plants? thnk you evryone!!

oh yah does anyone know any like tricks for better outcomes? iheard stuff lik pruning and/or cutting all the bottom leaves and stuff like that, oh yah when would be the ideal time to start all this?

1..when u germinate the seeds do u plant the sprout facing down or up? Down

2.how often should i water em? it rains quite alot right now
When the soil is dry about 4" or more down sprouts 2" but if it is raining a lot then don't worry about it worry more about over watered

3. would be ok for the first week that i keep em in a green house for the day then bring em under a light?
I'd let get a few nodes in the greenhouse so they are healthy before putting em outside. more chance of survival IMHO

4. how long should i wait before i put em in the ground?
I used to do my OD about 2-3 nodes high talk to hick or ganjaguru

5.what preparations can i make to the ground to have em grow nicely?
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2012

6.how long will it be till u think about 4 ft tall? or 4 ozs im growing some skunks i think
end of Oct. begin of sept. around there.

7.should i used enriched water stuff for when i water em?
Why spend the extra money. later you'll be putting gallons on each week esp. if its a drought.

I used to top mine to hide that MJ christmas tree look for better stealth.

Latest posts

Back