i'm a newbie and i luvin it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tennvol

Reaction score
hello members, im tennvol. i am new to growing but spent the last year reading and watching anything i could get my hands on. As we know, nothing can replace actual experience.
I have grown chronic,brain storm,NLxH for my 1st grow and and the 2nd will be 4way,B.Gum and ice.
I grow in organic soil w/perlite,peat moss,poultry litter,composted bark,super thrive,worm castings and indonesia guano because it all thats available in my area. i will upgrade to FFOF and there ferts. for the next grow.
My cabs: mylar and visqueen
cloning&Veg. is 2'x4'x2' flowering cab is 2'x4'x6'
Veg&cloning lights:4ft. 40w fl. Deluxe Daylight x 2
4ft. 40w fl. Cool White x 2 = Home Depot 4ft. Shoplights x 2
Flowering: 250W HPS + one 4ft. Shoplight-two 40w fluor.Soft White Bulbs.*All fluor. bulbs were pick for color temp, CRI and watts*
*120cfm exhaust vent fan, 12in Oci.Fan and 50cfm ionizer intake fan, Dryer cab under construction* Ironically,i have no smell problems or maybe i do????
My small grow
e_1_33 gif.gif

welcome to MP!
sounds like you are not such a newbie to growin. like your soil mix. lookin forward to your GJ, and experience. $

Hola! Welcome! I am new here too and enjoy seeing other newbies around. This is a great place to hang out and discuss things from what I have been reading.

Enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back