I'm an upstanding citizen, finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSL

Reaction score
Today's the day, marijuana became legal for recreational use here in Canada. So now after over ten years of growing indoors I can finally start growing my own pot legally ;)

It's a strange feeling being able to openly grow, I like it. With the laws as they are now I can grow up to four plants with seemingly no limits on harvests. I can also walk down the sidewalk smoking a joint, if only it weren't hailing.

The feeling of paranoia that can go along with breaking the law floated away in a cloud of smoke this morning :D

That is so exciting for you guys up there. Congratulations. Years of paranoia doesn't just leave, i still am cautious. Thanks Keef and Burnin and gloman, i am pretty tickled. All the neurologist i have fought with in my life, to have one this happy and supportive is shocking

I read earlier today (on burnin1's thread) they’re also backing out convictions of under 30 grams?

45 years ago i spent a season at Guelph for 5 lb and that was long before computers, yet like Rose; im still cautious. And refrain from driving thru Canada, in fact i have no good reason to leave my free state. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: KSL
At 43 years old I just smoked my first LEGAL bowl. And my plants suddenly became legal, well kinda, here in Ontario actual stores don't open until April, but you can purchase online with 1-3 days delivery, I was curious so I place an order this morning, prices weren't ridiculous as I expected them to be. then it hit me that I just bought weed off my own government.

CONGRATULATIONS Dman!!!!! Happy for you guy!!!!!! How did it feel? what did you buy?

The price we paid is too high. Literally. 20K is my share of needlessly increased debt, (I remember 6K) no reason, no crisis, nothing, just an idiot who doesn't understand the value of a dollar. Stupid conservatives, all they had to do was decriminalize but nooooooo
They only had 34 seats, we almost wiped the gangsters out but pot and a pretty face saved them and screwed the rest of us.
Business as usual for me, I have no intention of broadcasting my pot use, and certainly not my growing. I don't think this bodes well at all, ironically, it reminds me of Anslinger looking for something to do after prohibition was lifted.

Thanks Rose. I bought a little bit of indica and some sativa with some crazy made up names. I just want to check out their quality and delivery. I really don't plan on buying any going forward, knowing my grow is legal, (almost) and not have to worry about possession is good with me.
I say my grow is almost legal because how can you have four plants, I need four in flower four in veg and four clones.

Yeah staying within that four plant limit might be tricky. I'm going to try and stick to it (more or less) but I'm also gonna blast a ton of light on all of em and grow big plants.

I'm gonna aim to harvest one plant roughly every month, two in flower at all times. The vegging mothers will supply their own replacements rather than cuttings to go in the flower room, that way each cutting will have two full months of veg before going into flower.

The numbers might get a little messy off the start with all seeds I'm gonna need to start to find four good females. My strain selection is occasionally gonna screw things up too, I'm going to be steadily changing stains for a while once again, I've got a 14 week strain I've been meaning to grow.

I'm rambling, just smoked a massive blunt :D

I think this morning was the first time in twenty years I got up, found some clothes, brushed my teeth, made a coffee and didn't break their law :cool:

awesome , jealous as , I will be well and truly fertilizer before it happens here

Latest posts

Back