I'm Back. Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capone

MR.CApone
Reaction score
After a few years and tons of experience later I've come back to the MP forum. :cool:

with a mixture of 20 plans outdoor this year (purple gas, Sour D,and GDP). the holes were are 2 feet deep and 2 feet wide, filled with FoxFarm soil. They 7 of them were planted on 6\1\12 7 more 6\8\12 remainders 6/14/12. They are are watered at night every other day with water and 2x a week with food using 3 part (grow,micro,bloom) and B52. I changed the food last week to Flora Nova grow (cheaper and less time consuming) and have yet to see a difference. this is the basic info on my grow. pix will be updated weekly. I hope you guys get something from this journal. sit back and enjoy the high! hahah later bros.

Q's
Will the change of nutrient's have a dramatic affect on my babes?

Under ideal conditions, what will a single plant yield?

Indoor grows i usually trim the bottom leafs, does this apply to outdoor?

:ciao: capone...nice too see ya around again...yield questions are allways hard to detirmine but you will yield huge..as for the cutting of the leafs...I clean my girls up but leave the fan leafs...thats the large one...when changing nutrients its best to start light and work up...I also would recommend a couple watterings with PH adjusted water then start new nutes...Hope this helps...cant wait to see what ya have growing on...untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Me too, cant wait to watch another outdoor.

As for the Yield question, you gonna go from 8 oz, to 3+ pounds. I dont know the size you have them when planted, but you have six weeks or so more for veg. They should be going to flower early to mid August. How much growth you get from them in the next weeks will determine yield.

I also trim the lower part of the plant, just did ours last week. The small lower branches, very small wont yield enough to keep them. Bout six inches from ground to main branching. I dont take any branches that are big. Makes for ease of watering with a hose as I water. Easier to apply a top dressing (3 inches of soil) when they go into flower.

Yippee! Another outdoor journal! Cant wait to see your pics.

Good luck to you.

PIX #'s 1,2,3 Last week

Pix #'s 4,5,6,7 Are today.

Nothing new to report. Enjoy :cool:

mp2.jpg

mp4.jpg

mp6.jpg

mp1.jpg

mp3.jpg

mp7.jpg

mp8.jpg

I am enjoying....oh yes, love your outdoor. More Mojo for you, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo.

Looks like they adjusted well to the new nutes. Love your backyard.

Your ladies are doing absolutely stellar there, Capone. Keeper up.

:peace:,

7ge

I dream about the day when I can have beauties like that in my backyard. For now, I'll content myself with my tent and keeping my first "real" grow moving along.

They are reacting positively to the new "food". Flora nova for sure next indoor for sure. For people new to growing, I have some advice: Don't think this cant be you. With a few more go-at-it, it'll be you in no time.

To the Experts:
They are starting to flower I've noticed. it's only the middle of July. Is this a bad thing? Is it 8-12 weeks after that before they could be fully matured? this is about mid to late September. I want to know if this is pre-mature or?? Should I start to change to Flora Nova stage two?

Looking great man!

One of mine also seems to have kicked to flower, last week of June, which was odd. Hasn't really formed much buds, but has grown crazy amounts since then. Just tons of pistils showing. Shouldn't have went to flower so early with full day of sun right now. I've still stayed with my GH grow and micro.... Waiting and watching before I change up the nutrients.. I fear it might reveg pretty soon, if it's even fully started to flower.

Your girls look amazing though. Pulling up my chair.

Capone said:
They are reacting positively to the new "food". Flora nova for sure next indoor for sure. For people new to growing, I have some advice: Don't think this cant be you. With a few more go-at-it, it'll be you in no time.

To the Experts:
They are starting to flower I've noticed. it's only the middle of July. Is this a bad thing? Is it 8-12 weeks after that before they could be fully matured? this is about mid to late September. I want to know if this is pre-mature or?? Should I start to change to Flora Nova stage two?

I really like the Flora Nova Grow, but for some reason, have never had good grows with the Flora Nova Bloom. You might want to look at the Lucas formula which uses only the Flora Micro and Flora Bloom of the 3 part series in a 1-2 ratio. I do find that I need to add Cal-Mag with the GH nutes in flowering.

Your plants look great. I sure wish that outside was an option for me. However, even if I found a place, we have such a short growing season outdoors that they wouldn't have time to finish.

looking awesome capone!

THG, why not take clones and flower outside? That way you only need 8 weeks after the cuttings take.

Your ladies are looking real good keep up the good work.

There you go..

Whats up with the holes?

the burn? over fed?

mpp6.jpg

mpp5.jpg

mpp3.jpg

mpp2.jpg

mp1.jpg

grop.jpg

Thanks for the update.....good looking! GREEN MOJO!!

Wow those are awesome looking plants. Wish my garden looked that good.

Latest posts

Back