Im BACK!!! with a lil garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Hey guys! Well my marijuana growing experiences are no where in site. I thought you'de like to see my current lil garden though! Heres some close ups! :D

100_0840.jpg

100_0842.jpg

"I likes 'maters".... nice job drifting

:) I'll have more pics tomarrow, im glad u like!

DAMN!!!!!!!!! i haven't got a single mater showing....just flowers still

nice work :cool:

WOW nice job i was thinking of growing something(not MJ) but im not sure yet... but you have a good looking garden!!
Happy Growings!!

thanks guys, the tomatoes are heritage crosses. They should be amazing looking when fully ripe. Im thinkin anout 2 weeks and they'll be ripe.

The one that is cut above is an heirloom tomato! Cuz i only eat high grade 'maters! :p

dayum..had a cherry tomatoe from the garden! mmmm :)

Drifting07 your garden looks great. I have a question. What is that bug in the one picture? I have the same bugs and they are eating the shit out of my rose bushes. :eek:

looks like a japanese beetle. It can destroy some plant foliage

rockydog said:
looks like a japanese beetle. It can destroy some plant foliage
Whats up rockydog. Just looked up Japanese beetle and sure enough you were right. Thanks man

OOOOO....PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

nice maters too ;)

they make japanese beetle traps that dont have pesticide. Go to home depot, lowes or ur local gardening center and ask for em. They work great and you wont have another problem. The bait is a scent that smells like a giant orgy, so they all go to it but get trapped in a bag and cant fly out, heres a picture of it.
108045.jpg

Nice looking maters man! The one that's cut open is sweet! Very little pulp, small seed size, thin skin and lots of meat!

Pure quality!

Ok, bread, mayo, one big ass mater, salt, I'm good. Anything after that is just putting icing on the icing.

Good luck to you man! When you can, let us see a cut one that's vine ripe. That will really get me hungry!

haha sure thing stoney!!! i have some giant maters that arent even gettin ripe yet, they are gonna be huge!!!

Very nice looking veggys 07.

I like to pick my squash when it's only about an inch in diameter. I slice it a half inch thick and cook it sprayed with butter on my double sided George Forman grill. About 5 minutes and it's done al dente and cooks just a bit more on the plate. Awesome good!

Another spray of butter and a sprinkle of Season-All seasoned salt and you've got a hell of a good side dish.

Latest posts

Back