I'm back...

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umbra said:
hey, you know i'm always checking out what your up to:cool:
you should show'em the big box. lol:D

tomorrow... lights are off right now, as you know... with the TCVG's Big Box Orgy I got going on in there right now....:hubba: :cool:

nvthis said:
By the way, where did you get the monkey balls????? Monk is with HTC so that sounds about right even though I don't think he is the breeder. I think that would be T. Hill. Same with the pine tar.

Right on! Let's get growin' bro!:D

you are absolutely correct... Brother Monk is also a member/breeder at BreedBay... he is working with Tom Hill's original crosses making them available to the public with Tom's permission... Monkey Balls is a name that BM came up with in order to re-release Deep Chunk to the masses... he wanted to be different... both strains were on limited supply at the bay in the month of March... I don't know when or if he even plans on doing so again... chances are yes, as there are a lot of non-payers at the site, so stuff gets relisted all the time.

He also released the Skunk IBL at the same time too.:cool:

welcome back TCVG , nice nick btw ;) you promoted yourself after stampeding with great grows around :p or is this a history of knowing your specialty i hope 1 day we can switch minds , and change my nick as Homicidal Grower :p

I have to change the resolution of my camera so I can post pics here again... 'n I'll show ya what I got going on now... maybe tomorrow, cuz I still have some transplanting to do first... and I'll create a list..after that...

there's a reason why I'm called TCVG... and it's not just cuz I chase bears offa my outdoor grows with an axe.... :cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
there's a reason why I'm called TCVG... and it's not just cuz I chase bears offa my outdoor grows with an axe.... :cool:

Welcome back Van, its not quite been the same without you ;)

:peace:

axe-midget.jpg

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
Tried em all yet? Which is the best?

no, I haven't tried them all yet... I just started quite a few lately, so I've got lots in seedling stage of some of them... I've only grown out a few strains to find keepers, and am slowly going thru them all, so I couldn't tell ya what is the best - it's all personal preference anyways.... :cool:

oh no! troubles in the house, jk welcome back crazy. im ready to see some pics. get posting brother

Howdy TCVG. Been watchen yur strains. Very nice work Bro.:hubba:

welcome back my friend. :ciao::bong:

nah, man... it'll only take a day... FULL day, mind you... but I'll get'er done in a day's time... ;)

so here's what else this crazy mofo's got going on in the loony bin...

spread out all over the house in front of windows:

Clones:
Chemo - 12
Sage - 12
Skush - 21 (these 45 are slated for the next table run)
Stonehedge - 2
KULT -1
a male Skush chosen for breeding - 1

Seedlings: (<3 wks old)
Sage - 5
White Widow F2 - 10
Skush - 13
Northern Lights x Budda - 6
White Widow x Budda - 2
White Widow XXX - 7
KULT - 18
Purple Bud F2 - 3
Purple Frosting - 3
Southern Lights - 3
Dark Kush - 6
Stonehedge - 6
Jack's Cleaner 2 - 3
Gorilla Grape - 1
Blush - 3
the Flav 2
Juicy Fruit x Northern Lights x Skunk - 1
Stinky Widow - 9
Sinister Kush - 1
Brainstorm Haze x G-13 - 2
Pandora's Box - 3
Silly Widow - 5
Grimm Reaper - 2
Bigfoot - 3
? - 5 (missing ID tags)

Young'ns:
Grimm Reaper - 1
Blush - 4
Gorilla Grape - 4
Stonehedge - 2 (new mothers)
Northern Lights x Budda - 1
Sensi Skunk - 1 (new mother)
Big Laughing - 2 (new mother)
Space Queen - 3
the Void 2 - 2
Juicy Fruit x Northern Lights x Skunk - 1
Sage - 1 (new mother)
Pandora's Box - 2
Ancient Widow - 2

Edit: I forgot about my other more C99 dom Flav I have beside the computer here... he's 2.5 ft tall and looks really good, so I'm just going to grow him out as a housplant in front of the window and see how big he can get in a 2 gallon pot... he was born on Feb 24.

oh ya... I forgot about my other boxes... :rolleyes:

the Minibox is shut down for the summertime as I don't need it cuz I can use the windows...

I'm holding a Big Box Orgy in the Big Box right now... started April 29th.

my C99 dom Flav (subcool/TGA) is having his way with:

the old Sensi Skunk, Sage, Big Laughing, Skush, Stonehedge & KULT motherplants, a couple White Widow F2's and a White Widow XXX. (the WW crosses were from seed and are being sexed as we go here... I've already pulled 2 WW F2's....)

so ya... that's what's going on IN the house....;) :cool:

Latest posts

Back