I'm back!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wanted to check in and say hi, Came back and ready for the next crop to start! Here are sum pics of my trip and sum plants I started. Now to me this is what mexico is suppose to look like, not like the crappy border towns which are all dry desert like, hope u enjoy!

this is were I would go daily and smoke out with my buddies, very calm and relaxing.

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0008.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0009.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0051.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0052.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0053.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0054.JPG

one day we were all stoned I went for a long drive... so long that we ran into this beautiful lake.

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0010.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0011.JPG

Wen crossing the border I saw sum huge green house's over there....hummmmmmm! Mexico......green house's.......I bet there full of bud,hahahaha!

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0002.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0003.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0004.JPG

Wen I first got there I tru 4 un-germinated seed into a pot and they sprouted in like 2 days and were all big by the time I left.

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0065.JPG

Let me be the first to say. Welcome back dude. Glad to see your new grow start.
Gorgeous pics too.
See ya around.

AZshwagg said:
this is were I would go daily and smoke out with my buddies, very calm and relaxing.
That's beautiful man. Really nice looking area. Reminds me of the farmlands in parts of California.

So did you have a really great time? Did you hit the city and do any partying?

Hey AZ, good to have ya back. Looks like you had a great trip, and Im lookin foward to watchin your new grow!

Man nice to have you back AZ, ao the trip was good. That lake is awesome looking. I love being in nature while stoned. Top thing to do by far IMHO.

I had the best time in all kinds of ways!!! The weed was super cheap and the beer was even cheaper!!!! My day consisted of wake and bake then follwed by grand ma's homemade authentic mexican food by the time it was 6:00 pm I would go up to those mountains and get super high with my two buddies. When the weekend hit I would go to the city and party it up all night, strippers were cheap as hell and they actually sell buckets of ice cold beer filled with chunks of ice for 10 dollar w/ no tax (20 beers). here sum pics of the bigger city. oh yeah, the plants u see are in mexico i just started them to see if they would even sprout, My grand ma use's the leaves for medicinal purpose's she mix's the leaves with rubbing alcohol with other natural herbs in a bottle and the use's it to rubb it on acking joint for the pain she has arthiritis(spell check).

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0037.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0038.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0039.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0040.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0041.JPG

2005_0725mpmfforupdates0043.JPG

awesome shots....sounds like you had a great time....glad to see you back :)

Thanks for sharing the photo journey. All of us poor slobs who didn't get a vacation this year can enjoy your travels. Welcome back, grow big. :cool:

ive heard from my bro about weed being cheap.....he said his tour guide hooked him up with about an O of good bud for 5 bucks! he said he ended up giving the guide about a half O when he left!

AZshwagg said:
hail storm that happened....

Hey AZ welcome back im sure you had a great time down there by the way have you noitcie that their is alot of those orbs in those pics of the hail storm :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: i dont bout you guys but i believe in all that ghost stuff im a little BIAAAAAAtch thats scared of the dark like seriously i totaly freak out in a dark room if im bymyself and i guess thats why i belive in those kind of things i also got home pics were theres little orbs like that kinda freaky :(

Glad to have ya back AZ. Hope you had a great time on your vacation. Great pics.

I
I know what you mean, People down in mexico beleive in ghost stuff alot. My neighbor told me my house was haunted cause it was built over two older house's that had alot of histor. Oh well, I can't wait to get my next grow on the way.
FaTal1 said:
Hey AZ welcome back im sure you had a great time down there by the way have you noitcie that their is alot of those orbs in those pics of the hail storm :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: i dont bout you guys but i believe in all that ghost stuff im a little BIAAAAAAtch thats scared of the dark like seriously i totaly freak out in a dark room if im bymyself and i guess thats why i belive in those kind of things i also got home pics were theres little orbs like that kinda freaky :(

welcome back and the first couple of those shots look like where i live looks like it was a good trip

Latest posts

Back