Im back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MosesPMG

Reaction score
Hello everyone :ciao: Im back and ready to grow again. Im glad to see that some of the people from a year ago are still hanging around and congrats THG and KingKahuuna on becoming mods!! sadly I still have the same set-up but im determined this time to get a much better harvest, and with better seeds. Im waiting for the seeds to pop and ill start a grow journal. it feels great to be back among friends :D

Hey welcome back Moses.

That thread of THG and KK is pretty old hehe. They were mods when you was here.

What seeds you got?

See thats how long Ive been gone! well congrats to them anyways =)
I got 2 kush seeds from a friend of mine that bought them online, seedboutique I think? hopefully they will work

Bubba, Ozzy, Rose thanks for the welcome backs and its good to know yall are still hanging around! :banana:

Thanks Time4Plan-B it feels good to be back! :bump:

What up Moses? What kind of set-up you got? Nice to have you back. You gonna do a grow journal? Stay safe man. :)

doing pretty good PowerPlanter how about yourself? I have a grow box that I made out of 3/4" plywood. 2 feet wide, 2 feet deep, and 3 feet tall. :eek: not the best but it could be worse and I have a 250w HPS which I have to use for all but the first week of the grow, no veg light; just a few ordinary bulbs. and of course I am going to make a journal mate, I love documenting my grow

Latest posts

Back