I'm back.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good times! Glad you are ok and everything is well with you. You were definitely missed ;)

WB 2dog,
Sounds like you have been extremely busy.

All the best and MOJO to the new additions in your fam.

THC.

Welcome Back 2Dog! Good to see you around! Central Valley Represent!

NorCalHal said:
Welcome Back 2Dog! Good to see you around! Central Valley Represent!

Whoot whoot!

:clap::yay:Welcome back, lady! It's been a while. congratz on the adoption(s):yay::clap:

Miss you much!

Het darlin! smoking some dank for our return! HUUUUUGGGEEE WTG on the kneebiter units!!!!!!!!

You guys would love my kids such awesome, smart sweet good looking littles. I am blessed. I have a house full for sure!

2Dog said:
Absence was all my doing we adopted two kids from foster care! I had to keep my nose clean. They are awesome a girl and a boy. They are my world. I missed you all but wanted to do things right. I have been super busy working with abused, neglected etc kids. Being a mom rocks!

Course I always planned on coming back Mary Jane is my girl...:icon_smile:

HA!!! I knew it..I knew you were alright! I was worried because I remember that LEO was nosing around outdoor grows in your neck of the woods.. then you disappeared..

but I also remembered you talking about the kid thing..

Congrats to you.. and your lucky little ones!

How ya doin' lil mama :)? I knew that was it. There was something in your last post that told me it was for the kids. GOOD for you. I knew it was more important than a garden in the back yard. Very happy you're living your bliss.

Latest posts

Back