im confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raquels420

My 420 Care
Reaction score
My plants have been vegging for a month now im starting to get 8 and 9 leaves but the growth has slowed down a lot is that normal?

Are they in pots?

What medium are you using?

They could be rootbound. You may need to transplant to a bigger pot if so...

any pics? or better description of plant and grow specs?

MOJO for your grow there.

I just transplanted them to a 5 gallon a couple days ago im using super coco and organic roots the one month pics were taken yesterday morning i have a 4*4 setup

Did you damage the root ball when it got xplanted?

It could be suffering from transplant shock or there could be some sort of deficiency problem.

Any way to post a pic or two?

Sorry, found the pics in your Album.

To me they look like they've grown a little bit. Can you get down and get a side by side shot of them. That'd help us too....

Third pic...your last post.... that is a beginning sign that the light is to low.

when its extreme the plant will completely taco inward.

raise it up just a cpl inches and watch the " taco" go away.

you want those ridges somewhat but not the taco!!

they look great btw... :)

Instead of raising the light you could also train the plant, bend the main stalk tip down and tie it down.
This will allow growth from other parts of the plant to thrive and make for better production in the end and will also keep all your plants around the same height.

And i already topped two of them would tying them down afyer topped make a difference in growth ??

And i already topped two of them would tying them down afyer topped make a difference in growth ??

Yes, it would.
Tying the tops down will allow growth from other branches to thrive, there are threads on this, not sure where they at, maybe someone else can post it?

I think your plants look lovely. I would just let them grow for a bit.

raquel, look into LST (low stress training)
that's what sherwoods suggesting ;)

..plants looks great. :) how much longer are you vegging for?
*1 thing; 5 gal pots? ..those don't look like 5 gallon pots to me :stoned:

:)

look like my 5 gallon tall pots

plants look great

Latest posts

Back