Im confused...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have been watering these with no runoff for weeks. I finally decide to pour enough nute solution at same 900 ppm to get 20% runoff and 2 days later i am getting this. Should i just give them straight water with calmag? 400 ppm?
Coco medium
Thank you.

Attachments

• 20220307_162958.jpg
    20220307_162958.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20220307_162952.jpg
    20220307_162952.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20220307_162942.jpg
    20220307_162942.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 29
yeah , what other nutes are you using?

if nothing , those plants need something like General Hydroponics Grow and Bloom….or something similar

that is plenty of food for them at this stage as they contain all macro and micro nutrients

cal mag can be added later in veg and or flowering depending on what the plants are telling you

so yeah , a week or so on some all purpose nutes and they should perk up

41166FE5-4DEF-479F-AA1D-25CEE6729DF3.jpeg

yeah , what other nutes are you using?

if nothing , those plants need something like General Hydroponics Grow and Bloom….or something similar

that is plenty of food for them at this stage as they contain all macro and micro nutrients

cal mag can be added later in veg and or flowering depending on what the plants are telling you

so yeah , a week or so on some all purpose nutes and they should perk up

View attachment 289993
I was thinking they are nute burnt no?

Coco is one I have never tried. If you are thinking nute burn then I would say use straight water for the next couple feedings. PH it and keep a close eye on things. I'm sure you know about the weight of your pot thing when feeding already, wait until they are pretty light but not dry all the way is how it goes in soil. BUT AGAIN. I have Zero experience with straight coco. There is a ton of info on old threads here. - -- - I actually opened a second window of the passion and with in seconds learned it's like hydro and you have to have at least some nutrients every time is what the first thread I opened said. Wow. SO I guess scratch the above.. I think I would still at least chance 1 or 2 feedings of straight H2O.

Loolagigi12 Welcome to the Passion.

I haven't heard any good things about Coca grows. If you are still having problems maybe, you can think of a better soil and transplant. How many ml of nute are you feeding at this time?

Good Luck and Happy Growing.

General hydroponics grow, and calmag.
With GH 3 part you are going to have to use Micro no way to use Grow alone.
without it you have no micro nutes and most of the N is missing. always mix Micro into the water first.

Or just use GH floranova grow in vegg, its one part nute no need for anything else in vegg, not even cal-mag.

Growdude is correct

you can get by with GH Micro and GH Bloom

a good formula for those small plants is 4ml of Micro and 8ml of Bloom….

in about a month you can bump,that up to 8 ml Micro and 16 ml Bloom

and a shot of cal mag once a week

Latest posts

Back