I'm Dumb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdizzle

Reaction score
Well.. Idk if this is a stupid question or not. Would it work to plant seeds in soil in a pot of course, and just keep the pots next to a window? Would this work and how would I go about doing this? I haven't seen anything on this.. Sorry if it's a repost or something guys. Just wonderin and if it would/wouldn't work explain how it would/wouldn't work =)

Whats up JD? that will only work for the first week or maybe 2 of the plants life.....after that you need more light then the average window sill can provide and also periods of complete darkness. much easier and better outcome if you just build a room or plant outside. i dont think that is what you wanted to hear. hope it helps though.

you can put yer seeds in a window box outside the glass. you can get them at any farm and garden center or use a balcony. you can germ yer seeds inside on the sill but dont look fer a good number to pop. the glass will intensify the light and cook them. mj needs constant light not like normal houseplants.

astra007 said:
you can put yer seeds in a window box outside the glass. you can get them at any farm and garden center or use a balcony. you can germ yer seeds inside on the sill but dont look fer a good number to pop. the glass will intensify the light and cook them. mj needs constant light not like normal houseplants.

Golly, I wonder how mj survived until humans started lighting the night ? :D

the dinozaurs looked after them, every1 knows that - ya dumb or sumthin?

astra007 said:
the dinozaurs looked after them, every1 knows that - ya dumb or sumthin?

So let me get this straight!:confused: If the saurs cultivated mj, and you say it needs constant light, did they hire dragons to breathe fire over them all night?:rolleyes: Or maybe they had an array of mirrors all the around the world that kept their gardens lit all night long! ;)

I don't think it was tha dinos. It was the cave men using Dinosaur crap as fertilizer. Thats why cavemen only said "ugh" they were too stoned to speak. :p

There you go! Do you suppose the volcanos were bright enough to grow with, I still haven't got hoe they kept the plants lit at night! magic? maybe!

oh i see, you need it spelled out. constant light = dawn to dusk. total exposure. my houseplants can adapt to just that amount of light that passes thru my window. not so with MJ. ever hear of gangladeesh? he brought MJ from the heavens when he came. built atlanta and mu; so stoned that everything was fu cked up so he trained his dinodogs to create human kind and here we are.

Lmao =) Alright thanks guys. So which came first, the dinosaurs or marijuana?

the martians smoked it before the dino's - where do ya think gangla; spelled ganja now, came from

Which brings me to another question... Which came first? MJ or Martians?

Latest posts

Back