Im gonna get flamed i know it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
I know all you senior members must hate getting this question but it is burning in the back of my head... Im wondering about what my yeild could be.. right now ive got just one AK-48 plant growing.. it is about 3'3" and hase got ( i counted ) 39 spots where bud is growing. it has been in flowering for 2.5 weeks and was in veg for 3 months. I have got a 430son agro full spectrum HPS on it. its about 11" away from the top of the plant. there are lots of fan leaves and it is in 3 gallon pot ( i think ) i starte doff using Schults 10-10-10 plant food during veg but now i just used tap water that has been left out to get rid of any chlorine. There is a ocilating fan going on the plant when the lights are on and an intake fan on the ground, and an exhaust fan near the ceiling. I water about 3 cups every 3 days and let it get fairly dry in between. im sure you hate this quesiton but i tried to give as much info as possible.. if it is still impossible to predict yeild lemme know and i will never ask this again lol

Well, it is a hard one and I'll guess somewhere more 3 grams and less than 6 ounces!

haha point taken, i guess ill have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Back