I'm hanging on to a knot in the rope!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samual

Reaction score
Hello, I just joined and I’d like to ask a question right off the bat. I had two of my plants stolen a couple weeks ago, they didn’t even start flowering yet either. My neighbours on both sides all smoke and grow for personal and I know it wasn’t them any of them. Anyway, anyone that knew anything about plants would have waited until they were ready, so who knows?

The question I have is this, I have one plant left that I put out after with lots of flowering going on with it and nice white pistols and lots of THC around on the leaves, but I’m afraid if I wait too long it will get stolen as well. So, I’m thinking about harvesting it very soon and I’m thinking it might be into a mild type of stone if I harvest it too soon, am I right? :eek:

Does anyone blame me, I figure something is better then nothing! :D

Leave a sign on it "Hey idiot...it isn't ready to harvest yet.":p
Man harvesting too early is a dissapointment in quality and potency and yeild. I myself don't like bud harvested too early. Its too "rushy" IMHO. Plus its not as potent. This early would be a drastic dissapointment. IMHO
I'd do everything in my power to stealth it as much as possible and not have it in the same spot. I'd try everything to get it till bout the end of sept.

Listen I really appreciate the reply, but it’s in the ground now, so moving it around is out. I burn wood and I have lots of wood around for the winter, so I’ve sort of camouflaged it to a certain extent by piling wood up in front of it, but still I’m a little paranoid after losing the other two plants. I mean they were about six feet tall and very very bushy. It didn’t only break my heart, but my neighbours as well, because they know I share.

I hear you about harvesting too soon, but what else do I do? Like I said before, some is better then none!

Sounds like you have some good neighbors. Can they help keep an eye out for the rippers? Plus the rippers might think they got all of em. So might not see em again. It is a risk though. Its up to you. I was just tryin to help dude. If you think harvestin is the only solution then have at it.

Welcome to the forum....hopefully if the bugger who ripped you comes back...you will catch him red handed

Thanks Mutt and Ldylunitic for your input, yeah it was a tough decision, but I had to do it, I pulled it yesterday. The rippers don’t hit on my shift, they hit in the early hours and I’m guessing sometime between midnight and 5:00AM before I get up. Anyway, I certainly wouldn’t want to run into whoever it was in a dark alley anyway, because whoever pulled two six foot high very bushy plants out of the ground must have arms on them. The plants were well-established plants and they pulled them out by the roots I don’t think I’d want to mess with them, or run into them ripping my plants that time of the morning. Even this one that I pulled hadn’t been in the ground that long, because I like I said I had it under lights until it started to root bound and then I put it in the ground, but I’m here to tell you I really had to pull on it to get it out. It just gives me the willies anyway, so from now on I guess my growing outside is done.

It would be nice if we had the same laws as the US. Here is Canada we can’t defend ourselves in anyway. If we could build high fences and put razor wire around the top like they are allowed to do in the US maybe then the thieves wouldn’t be able terrorize us. I’ve had my Jeep broken into twice in the last two years and both times they tried to steal it. So, now I figure my outside growing is done. One of my neighbours had his car broken into and they stole all his stereo equipment. So, as you can see it wouldn’t do me, or anyone else here in Canada try to defend ourselves, because if we got caught with anything that could be classified as a weapon it’s jail time.

Now don’t get me wrong, this is a GREAT country and I’ve lived in the US and actually I can work or live either side of the border, but don’t try to defend yourself here, so catching a criminal in the act wouldn’t be a good thing to do here in Canada. This is a country where the criminal has more rights then the law bidding citizen does.

Cheers!

Are you serious, obviously, you don’t live in Canada. By the way, I have a dog, but I love him too much to allow him to bite anyone. Not only would I have to pay a real stiff fine, but the Gestapo would come in, seize him and have him put down.

This is our beloved Canada that good men died during the war for to give us freedom. As long as you keep your mouth closed, don’t make any waves and have no weapons of any kind to defend yourself, you are free to breath. When I lived in Oklahoma, I loved it, I’d go to the gun show in Oklahoma City and you could buy any kind of a gun your little heart desired. Needless to say when I sold my ten acres there and moved back to Canada, I sold all my guns as well. It’s jail time if you get caught with one here in Canada that’s not registered and even if you do have them registered, there are so many restrictions on them and their use you’d be far better off without them.

Cheers!

here in the great state of fla.,,(in the great U.S.A)as long as i have a fence ,and sign on that fence informing you that there is adog on the property ,,if you come on my land, my dog will ENJOY bitting the shit out of you ,and john law cant do a god dam thing ...but then again on one has ever stolen anything of my property ,,,anyway good luck to you ,and i hope no one steels your plant ,,

hey Samual,sorry if i can across wrong that was not my intention ,p,l,r

rasta i feel ya....Fla here also.....yea any1 steps foot on my property and i feel threatened...i have the good ol rite to blow his head off...if neccesary....i wouldnt do it if he was unarmed..i do have a conscious.........but still thieves are thieves, they have no right to take other peoples plants for which they worked hard for.......yo samuel canada has some issues if u cant defend urself with brutal force when some1 enters ur domain!!!! how about if they had a shotgun? o a knife and u got hit????can u fuk em up? if not.......get the hell out of there

Latest posts

Back