im happy about this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks....was beginning to just post for my own records...seeing as no one seemed interested. good to see someone else is reading this.

Damn ftw2012 they are really growing up fast. Congrats on the ladies man now let's see them big fat frosty buds on them. :D Your doing a great job man keep it up.

Took some pics today so i thought id post them. do they seem to be coming along at a normal growth rate? The seems to be loving life to me! lol. gotta buy some bloom ferts soon though.

aug5 004.jpg

aug5 001.jpg

aug5 002.jpg

aug5 003.jpg

aug5 005.jpg

aug5 006.jpg

aug5 007.jpg

aug5 008.jpg

They are looking great. How far are you into flower? You should start bloom ferts around 3 weeks or so into flower. Keep up the great work. ;)

went down and checked on the girls this morning and it turns out my little indica decided to go growin balls. tried to take a pic i could post. but cant get a clrear one. ill just have to trust myself ....will have to bring myself to destroy this little freak of nature...:(

Bought my flower ferts today and gave them 1/2 strength tonight. im leaving for a week tomorrow and im gonna miss my girls:( . instructed the roommate to water them keep them away from the light. and make sure the light turns on and off. think i should try and give him a crash coarse on looking for male flowers too??? lol Im still worried something bad will happen.... hopfully they will be huge when i get back! and if balls apear...will they release pollen within a week of showing themselves? hope i can catch them when i get back before the pollinate my room! ill give an update in a week when i myself get an update! until then....:cool:

just got home to check on the girls! i guess while i was gone my roommate dumped a half gallon of yeast/water/sugar mix on the plants:eek: and the timer screwed up and things got hot. anyway they arent looking so great. ill get pics tomorrow i bet. one seems ok and the other seems to have been bothered by everything more. i think they will be ok....kinda sucks to come home to this..oh well.

How did he do that?? That is one thing about using all that stuff it can be messy if something goes wrong. Hope they will be ok..

i told him which jugs of water to use.....i guess he didnt listen. oh well. i guess i should have trusted my gut and just let them go all week without a drink. only 3 days longer then normal. i guess ill know better next time i leave the kids with a baby sitter.

just took some pics after i flushed them girls. looks like they are coming along nicely. just givin ya'll something to look at...

aug 9-16 06 022.jpg

aug 9-16 06 023.jpg

aug 9-16 06 024.jpg

aug 9-16 06 025.jpg

aug 9-16 06 026.jpg

Ok im in 4 weeks of flower....things seem to be coming along nicly. think the tips are yellow cuz of a bit of a nute burn. flushed it a week ago and gave them some half strength ferts. then the tips dried a bit. im assuming that the yellowing of the lower leaves of the one plant is just the normal yellowing for the flower stage....right? :eek:

8-23-06 006.jpg

8-23-06 010.jpg

8-23-06 007.jpg

8-23-06 008.jpg

8-23-06 009.jpg

Well here i am 5 weeks into flower. i havent been seeing much for change over last week or 2. hope they finish before mid october. anyone have any guesses? i was giving it till then cuz i think it looks like a strong sativa so im guessing 10-12 weeks flower. does this seem logical to anyone else?

8-30-06 003.jpg

8-30-06 007.jpg

8-30-06 009.jpg

8-30-06 004.jpg

They look great. I'm not sure about the length of flowering, I'm on my first grow myself. But yours are stronger tha mine!

ok. well weekly update time! woke up monday to a burnt out bulb. knew i should have gotten a spare! well they spent monday and most of tuesday out on the patio under the sun. i am yet again hoping that they didnt get stressed too much. Thanks fluid hope all goes well for you! i guess ill post the pics when i learn how again.....dont see the manage attachments thing anymore. one question is will the buds get much bigger over the next month? or are the close to as big as they will get? thanks for stopping by!

For picture posting, I would open an account with www.photobucket.com and upload your pics there. Then, open a pic, right click on it, check it's properities, copy that, and then post them on here using this format:{img} url of the picture's properities {/url}substitute the {} for [] when you do it. I don't know about the buds though. How long have you been in flower? Do you have a magnifying glass to see the trichs?

6 weeks into flower..ive got a 20X jewelers loube.

9-06-06 002.jpg

9-06-06 003.jpg

9-06-06 004.jpg

9-06-06 007.jpg

The ladies are looking great and by the looks of things it won't be long before harvest. How much longer do you have left. They like to pack on some weight the last few weeks. I bet you can't wait.

well im assuming that since im 6 weeks in. and i think they both are sativa dom. wont it probably be abother 4 to 6 weeks? I am excited. but i might have to quit smoking soon becauce i need to go job hunting in mid to late october so that really sucks. at least i can cure them good before i get to try the finished product!

Starting to see a very small % of milky trichs from the white bucket strain! woohoo. didnt expect it this soon. how long does it normally take to go from start of milky to start of amber. im sure it depends a lot on strain and grow method and everything else but maybe its not too hard to estimate?

Latest posts

Back