im happy about this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well..to my dissapointment this morning i found some of those ugly ugly banana like balls growing out of one of the girls this morning. too bad it happens to be from the one that looks the best! i cant bring myself to kill it after all we have spent 3 wonderful months together...picked out all of them i can find and i guess ill just have seeds. anyway im kinda bummed but after quite a bit of trouble with the light timer and a burnt out bulb im not at all suprised. hope everyone elses day started off better then mine.

9-13-06 005.jpg

9-13-06 004.jpg

9-13-06 006.jpg

It's not all that bad ftw2012. Pick as many as you can find up until harvest. We had the same problem and ended up with only a few seeds in our bud. I look at it this way bud with a few seeds is better than no bud at all. ;) I almost forgot Happy 200th post.

yeah...i sampled some today and got high as hell...it will be ok i know. after my day today i dont even care about the plants..thanks...its funny how fast the posts start to add up!

Yes, they still look tasty. How do you think they got pollenated? Did you have males in there too long?

got pollinated or will get pollinated because it turned hermie. but its close enough to being done that i cant kill it...ill pick off the balls for the next couple weeks until she is done.

ftw2012 said:
got pollinated or will get pollinated because it turned hermie. but its close enough to being done that i cant kill it...ill pick off the balls for the next couple weeks until she is done.
Yes if some of the male flowers opened your plant will end up with seeds. Like i said bud with seeds is better than no bud at all. ;) Just be sure and toss the seeds in the trash because they will do nothing but produce more hermies. :eek:

What do you think caused them to go hermie on you?

i had some trouble with my timer. went and got a ditigal one...and the combination of me learning how to set it and it resetting a few times on me...then having the bulb burn out on me on labor day and not being able to get on until the next day so the kids spent a whole 30 hours out on the patio. and me having very little experince in growing anything...i guess it was bound to happen! lol theyve had a very stressful life. that is my guess as to why they went hermie.

They still look grat and trust me, when it comes time to smoke you will be very gratefull. Good looking plants, man!

thanks...i guess im happy with the results seeing as its basically my first true attempt at growing. thought it would turn out much worse.

Not much new this week i guess. i had to kinda tie one of the plants up because the branches cant hold the buds up. they are nice and sticky! been trying my best to pick off the pollen sacs. i have found a few seeds pushing out. have a few trichs turning amber...there is still a lot of clear trichs too. it would be nice if i could harvest them both at the same time because id like to use the room to dry them in too. i guess im not sure how long it will take but im hoping they can be done by the end of the month.

9-20-06 004.jpg

9-20-06 005.jpg

9-20-06 007.jpg

9-20-06 011.jpg

Nice lookin buds, are you thinkin couple more weeks till the chop or what?

Right? How much longer? They should be getting really close..... I'm excited for you!! I hope my plants look that good after the next couple weeks of flower....

im not sure how long it takes the trichs to turn amber but i have about 5% amber on one of the plants i assume it will be at least another week at the soonest. i cant wait...its so sticky and covered in trichs.

Well dude take some close up pics of the nugs!!

ftw2012 said:
im not sure how long it takes the trichs to turn amber but i have about 5% amber on one of the plants i assume it will be at least another week at the soonest. i cant wait...its so sticky and covered in trichs.

Yea going to be another week or two. Have you tried a sample yet??

having trouble getting close clear pics...this is the best i could get you. one pic of each plant.

9-21-06 012.jpg

9-21-06 017.jpg

Hey, that's good enough!! The second pic is nice, you can tell that's going to be some tasty smoke!! Just do yourself a favor and cure it correctly... I'm sure you will, after dealing with them this long! :)

So....about another week?

Latest posts

Back