im happy about this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! just wanted to put up a few pics. they have been outside all their lives (about 3 weeks)because my room isnt complete. just a few more days for the air cooled reflector! just wondering how they look...a few little brown spots but i guess im not too worried. its just some bag seed but since its only my second attempt at growin so bag seed should be fine. PS do i need to move them to larger pots yet?

3weeks 006.jpg

3weeks 007.jpg

3weeks 008.jpg

3weeks 009.jpg

They look good, what type reflector did u purchase? Do you have any pics of your grow room?

lookin good. You got a little more time until they need transplanting. I would get the room up and running as soon as you can. days are getting shorter and you don't want to have to re-veg unless you have to.

the reflector i got was a cheap one...cant afford a very good one right now. dont know the brand but this is the one i got. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260002384895 My room is pretty small becaue i am very limited on choices of where to put it. its in the storage type room under the stairs. the scheduled delivery date is the 7th so hopfully i can get it set up within the week and get those gals in the house. living in a city im more worried about someone coming on the patio more then having to reveg. but that is another reason to hurry! ill try to keep everyone up to date!

GR 001.jpg

GR 002.jpg

GR 003.jpg

Setup looks good, what wattage ballast? How are you going to vent the room/light and how high are the stairs?

nice looking plants and your set up is lookin good too :cool:

the light is a 600 watt hps and im gonna vent the light...and need to figure out a way to vent the room through a carbon filter or something for the smell. the height runs between 2.5 and 5 feet. not much i know, was thinking about trying to just LST to try and keep them away from the light. also that is why i want to vent the light. ive heard the plants can get a bit closer to the light. oh and mutt, R.A.T.M. kicks ass!

Your plants look good and your set up looks good. The only thing you have to do now is get those babies in there. :) Great job man.

WooHoo! the reflector arrived on friday just as scheduled and i was able to spend my sunday morning getting everything setup. been up and running for about 1.5 hours now. temp seemed to stop rising at about 86...i know thats still a bit warm. but much better then when i found my room to be 120. so im headed in the right direction for sure! anything anyone would do differently?

P.S. i removed the ballast from the room since taking the pic.

GRlight 001.jpg

Great idea removing the ballast, 1st thing I would have done. You have a good setup that your plants will love. I think 86 degrees is fine, lower would be ideal. WIth my 600 watt system, the ladies are not growing as tall as I have anticipated. With some LST you should not have issues with the height IMO. Look forward to more pics..:D

You built yourself a nice set up ftw2012. Your babies are looking good now lets turn them into fine young ladies with fat frosty buds. :D

well i only had to work work a half day today so i made good use of my time and transplanted the kids into 5 gallon buckets. hooked up a 500 cfm fan to exhaust my room and light and am now using the 250 cfm for fresh intake air. temps seem to still stay about 87-89. thought it would be lower but i guess ill have to figure something else out... would like to not have to buy another fan but i really would like the temps much lower. any ideas anyone? ill try to get up pics tomorrow!

here are some new pics.....decided to start a little LST today. does it look like its ok? seems like they are doing good but i just did it 4 hours ago about.

GRow 018.jpg

GRow 011.jpg

GRow 012.jpg

GRow 013.jpg

GRow 014.jpg

GRow 015.jpg

GRow 016.jpg

power went out for about an hour and a half today. think this will stress them towards hermie?

just thought id post some pics...i think im at about 5 weeks now...no alt. nodes yet......already smelling up the house. started LST at about week 3 because of limited height....just bought a 5 gallon bucket of activated carbon online....i should be able to kobble some kind of filter up! main thing that does seem right is some yellow spots on some of the leaves. flushed the soil until it ran clear 2 days ago and just kinda thought id wait a bit and see if that helps. and comments?.....advise? thanks for readin

PS.....feels like im posting my fingerprints to the whole world right now......lol

(Edit By Stoney: You were. I fixed it.)

721061.jpg

721062.jpg

721063.jpg

NoFingerTips.jpg

just a little update. after taking these pics i accidently beheaded my indica :( think im seeing my first atl nodes and preflowers on 2 of the 3 plants! kind of exciting. ive never had them go this far before! wish me luck!

gro 001.jpg

gro 011.jpg

gro 012.jpg

gro 013.jpg

gro 017.jpg

gro 018.jpg

happens to be my first day of flower. had to cut my lights early today so thought instead of stressing them i would just start the 12/12 cycle.

looks like 2 ladies so far! already one more then id be happy with.....hoping ill get someones interest pretty soon........

all 3 are now showing female flowers....had some trouble with my timer and had the light turn on about 3 hours late one morning. been looking for balls to show themselves but havent seen any yet. the 2 sativa dom. plants seem to be doing great! indica dom. has a shiny gold/ copper color to it on some of the lower fan leaves. doesnt seem to be getting worse...or better so ill just let it go unless anyone has any tips. just another little up date...

Congrats on the ladies man. :D

Latest posts

Back