Im just about to start growin, GOOD light???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, you can get that at wal-mart. Its a rip. You could keep 1 plant in veg...maybe...
I hate guys like those. :mad:
1st don't tell ya the wattage.
2nd don't tell ya the lumen output.
3rd pushes "florex" technology. Well most "daylight" compact spiral flos are florex.
At wal-mart I coulda got the same thing for 15 bucks.

There are "super" flos. But mainly online grow shops and stuff sell em.
To grow and flower four plants you'd need at least a 250W HPS. Or (2) Special high wattage florous designed for growing. and they run 80+bucks a peice.

veg is the main growth stage of the plant...most people either run 18/6 light or 24/0 light for veg....flower is when you turn the lights to 12/12. plants can use/need more light in flower then in veg. i would also suggest a 250 watt hps or a 400 maybe depending on how big your room is. im using a 600 for 2 plants...but that is over kill for sure. get a 250 at least..

For decent priced lights try insidesun.com. They have some great deals. They also have those hi-output flos too. The flos would be good if in a very tight place. HID lamps put out some heat.
but for veg. I have a cab. with those spiral flos about four of em. keeps two plants in veg for taking cuttings and get some clones rooted, but thats it.
Flower is a 250W HPS.
With my current set-up its about 4-5 ounces max every two months.

Latest posts

Back