Im LOST!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Ok all, this is the problem I'm having, first of all my plants are in day 33 of flowering. My temps stay around 80F and my RH is around 45-50%. I'm growing in FFOF and using FF nutrients. I also have CalMag. So one of my gals leaves are yellow and have brown spots on the fan leaves. Also some of the new growth from the buds are light green/yellow also with brown spots along the edge of the leaves. Anyone have any thoughts.

Got a pic?
Have you flushed at all this grow?
Whats your ph lookin like?

I can post up a pic when the lights flip on. I did have a nute-lockout at the beginning of flowering, so i did flush her. Then I only feed her water for two weeks after the flush. I'm now getting back to start with the nutrients. And my PH of my solution that goes into my plants is 6.5.

we need a pic ...How often do you use calmag?...I use every watering when I start flower and continue through to Harvest..sounds like ya have Mag issues..and how old was they befor you flowered..that FFOF is hot and you dont need nutes for some time...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

yea im trying to get a pic. my stupid camera is crap:). I use water then nute/calmag solution. so every other watering. and my lil gals were vegged for 33 days before the flip. Yea im really starting to not care to much for the FFOF, i seem i have some nute problem every time i use it.

I use water then nute/calmag solution.

Hmmmm...maybe I read wrong..and if not could be your issue..

I use the cal/mag when I water..not when I feed....when I feed with fox farm thats all at that time...then next schedule says water..so I add the cal/mag..and every other watering I also add the Moll-***....hope this helps my friend

take care and be safe
:48:

ok i finally got some pics and my babies are not looking so good. I just flushed them hoping i can save them. both plants have purple stems on them and one has the white pistils turning red/purple??? i need some help!!!

101_0407.JPG

101_0408.JPG

101_0410.JPG

101_0412.JPG

How often and how much do you water?

Did you add any perlite to your soil?

How strong are the nutes and what are you using?

You need a EC meter and a PH meter so you can check the EC and PH value. You problem should be or the EC ( to much feeding ) or the PH, IMO.

I could be wrong as I don't have extensive experience but I am inclined to think those plants are starving. You said initially that you had nute lockout and then you flushed and only watered for a couple weeks. I don't know the FF soil or nutes but I know that with organic feeding, the nutes take time to be chelated by the microbes in the soil, and if your microbe level is low to begin with, then it will take longer.

If you have this occur and you get impatient and add extra nutrients, you can cause an over-fert or chem imballance that creates a lockout situation. When lockout occurs the plant is not able to feed itself. Then when you try to correct it by flushing, you still are not getting any nutrients to the plants.

Once you have flushed and are certain that you have PH ballance and are no longer in lockout, the plant should be able to feed again. However, if the original problem of not having chelated(available) nutrients to a plant that is now in high energy growth(flowering), then they will continue to starve.

I am not sure if the FF nutes are chelated or not. If they have available nutrients in them, then I would continue feeding them lightly, and continue to increase the mixture until you get back to standard strength. It may take a while for them to recover as they are going to be trying to move all nutrients to the now forming buds rather than the damaged leaves.

I wouldn't knock FF products as I have never used them, but that seeming lack of control and the experiential learning curve is why I prefer using nonorganic hydro for growing. I am able to micromanage the whole growth and nutrient level of my plants. It may be just me but nonorganic seems easier to learn the nuances of growing plants. :) Green Mojo to ya Brother

At the moment, I am not sure of the FF nutes so its hard to say. Does the FF nutes have additives that are already chelated for instant availability to the plant or is it something that has to be in the soil a while. I would hate to tell you wrong, but if it has to be in the soil for a while then I would get some nutes that are available. However, if you have been feeding them all along with the FF nutes and you throw something else in the mix, you could end up right back where you started.

It looks like you still have several weeks to go on them, so another option at this point, if you have been adding the FF nutes for a while and it is the kind that needs to be in the soil for a while, you could get some Mychorrizea to add to the mix. That is the beneficial microbes that help the nutes to be chelated. That is what I would do at this point. With the Mych you can't go wrong as it will not hurt the plants either way. They will only help at this point.

Latest posts

Back