I'm new, so show some love!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major_Da_Appraiser

Reaction score
Good afternoon, evening or morning depending on where you're located! I had a decent Thanksgiving. Not too shabby, could've been better, could've been worse, my stomach was fed, so I guess I can't complain. Although I would've preferred ham over anything else, I love ham. So, how was you're Thanksgiving? Oh and BTW, I'm new here, so it's nice to meet you all, and I hope this can be the beginning of great things to come.

Major_Da_Appraiser said:
Good afternoon, evening or morning depending on where you're located! I had a decent Thanksgiving. Not too shabby, could've been better, could've been worse, my stomach was fed, so I guess I can't complain. Although I would've preferred ham over anything else, I love ham. So, how was you're Thanksgiving? Oh and BTW, I'm new here, so it's nice to meet you all, and I hope this can be the beginning of great things to come.
Welcome to the group, MDA. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Are you growing? Thinking of growing, or just love the high?

I've grown before, using Hydroponics and feminized seeds. I plan on growing again in the nearby future.

Latest posts

Back