im new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
looking for new friends with good advice i am very new to growing and this site my name is moses781 very col down to earth! one question what are some good seeds for a first timer?:holysheep:

well i m a first time grower and im doing whitesatin they seem pretty tough plants check out my journal and see what i have put them through and they are still looking good imo :giggle:

Hey moses781, good to meetcha.

Man, there are a lot of strains that are good for a first grow.

If you go to one of the seed sites and look for "easy" or "beginner", you'll find a bunch of types.

I'm kinda into the harder types with hydro, so I'm not current on the best easy types right now.

I'm sure someone will chime in...

Anyway, welcome to MP man! We have a big, friendly family.

Good luck to you!

Hey moses, welcome to MP. The first strain I grew was K2 because it was advertised as an easy one to grow. I got very good results.

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible so you're in good hands. Take a look around in the smoke reports and the seedbank forums and read up on the different strains and use that to decide which one would be best for you. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

hi friend, u r at the right place to learn. some very knowledgeable folks here, there is some of the most interesting reading on here on each persons types of grows. see u around, and welcome...

hiya welcome to the coolest m/j site,, you will see (as others have said) there are very helpful ppl here

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back