I'm not sure what I am smoking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely know what I’m smoking Mr sub does the rolling. I pull some different choices of weed and kief for him to choose from. He does a good job keeping us a good buzz between his rolling skilz and my weed. Occasionally he will say something like boy that Whiskey Zulu weed is really good shit. So I’m always glad to hear that.

I rarely know what I’m smoking Mr sub does the rolling. I pull some different choices of weed and kief for him to choose from. He does a good job keeping us a good buzz between his rolling skilz and my weed. Occasionally he will say something like boy that Whiskey Zulu weed is really good shit. So I’m always glad to hear that.
How do you collect your kief?

I need one more new strain to grow this summer. The medication I take keeps me from getting really high and I keep having to get stronger strains to smoke.

Twenty20 Mendo Cookie from 2020. Rolling up some spleefs for my father-in-law who turns 70 today…
D34429E5-D205-48F6-A4DB-FE27FBB84D06.jpeg

Latest posts

Back