Im reading where several of you been to the Dentist lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alasgun

life's good Today!
Reaction score
IMG_1271.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_1269.jpg
and thought it might be time to show you some of the teeth i've made!
This started years ago when a friend of mine got a front tooth replaced somewhere in Asia. Of course it fell out within a month and i popped off telling him id make one that would stay in. Well, a dozen years later im still making them, mostly for friends of mines children. They're easy to impress! I've had them take their tooth to the dentist with them and ask him to put it in! I've gotten thank you cards from kids, thats kinda cool and bantered with my own grand kids over them.
The grand daughter told me it was too big so i told her "Anna, we'll just bust the one out next to it and mine can fill two holes, wouldnt that look cool?"

I made 3 or 4 and gave them to our HR lady when she retired along with a hickishly written letter which she read with a real puzzled look on her face till she realized shed been punked then she burst into tears, gave me a big hug and spent the rest of the day going from office to office showing off her new teeth!

Anyway, i dont like dentist any more than the rest of you but my little tooth gigs been kinda fun over the years, and if it brings a smile to your face then i was succesful!

Last edited:
Cool!
I'm too chicken to get implants.
I have a good set of choppers I keep in a cup. lol

Nice work, beautiful threads, does it sound like i am married to a machinist, why yes i am. Is that brass?

LOL, then you should ask the pitch and lead and have a thread gage to check it

Wow, you guys are brutal!
All but two of them are 3 inch taper per foot, 12 t.p.i, 60 deg.
The other two are 3 1/2 inch taper, 14 t.p.i, 60 deg.

I make some very small ones (more realistic) that are 20 t.p.i

And yes, they're all 300 series brass, free machining, polishes easily. And to answer your next question, yes they will tarnish and turn green after a Couple years, but just like your regular teeth they'll shine again if you brush them ever so often (with brasso)!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back