I'm scared to look at the news now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

No kiddin.

Things are way, way too tense. Mother Earth is exacting her vengeance and people are just weirding out.

Where do you run?

it's bad, but;

youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

:)

I'm as prepared as I care to get, things will happen that are way beyond my control so I intend too ride it out...stoned!

It's a Crazy world we live in but it's cool :48::peace:

I just hope the west coast U.S. has thier act together befor the big one arrives. They've been warned thier time is due according to history and predictability.

niteshft said:
I just hope the west coast U.S. has thier act together befor the big one arrives. They've been warned thier time is due according to history and predictability.
history will repeat for those who care not for the past....

Yeah i feel for everyone out there sh#ts gonna hit the fan. Its nice to see how in japan the people are coming to gether to help his fellow man if that were here in the us people would be killing each other for there TV's.

sickbiker said:
Yeah i feel for everyone out there sh#ts gonna hit the fan. Its nice to see how in japan the people are coming to gether to help his fellow man if that were here in the us people would be killing each other for there TV's.

There are aholes everywhere that take advantage of a situation and you see it in the news all the time, so it would be wrong to single out the U.S.
Look at the events of Katrina, people of the U.S. came in troves to help out just as they are doing in Japan.

sickbiker said:
Its nice to see how in japan the people are coming to gether to help his fellow man if that were here in the us people would be killing each other for there TV's.
Yup, I agree. No robbing, raping, looting, 'panic in the streets'. :eek: A very intelligent and civil society so far.. ;)

There are aholes everywhere that take advantage of a situation and you see it in the news all the time, so it would be wrong to single out the U.S.
Look at the events of Katrina, people of the U.S. came in troves to help out just as they are doing in Japan.

Many "did" come together here to help.. but I've yet to see video of anyone in Japan pushing shopping carts full of looted big screen tv's, or Nike tennis through the streets.

I bet Japan dont have Mite issues now....:hitchair:

take care and be safe everyone

Hick said:
Many "did" come together here to help.. but I've yet to see video of anyone in Japan pushing shopping carts full of looted big screen tv's, or Nike tennis through the streets.

It's early yet, in Katrina everything was still standing, Japan is a different ballgame. Kinda hard for a criminal to hit-n-run when you can't get thru the streets.

niteshft said:
It's early yet, in Katrina everything was still standing, Japan is a different ballgame. Kinda hard for a criminal to hit-n-run when you can't get thru the streets.

I wouldnt want to be in the streets!!!!!! How much is Potassium Iodided on ebay now????????

Dr.Autoflower said:
yep, the headed in the sand is always an option.....

the sand ain't so bad, ;) in comparison to some of the alternatives :)

head-up-ass.jpg

StoneyBud said:
No kiddin.

Things are way, way too tense. Mother Earth is extracting her vengeance and people are just weirding out.

Where do you run?
I blame it on the change of the earths axis...made everybody loopy :stuff-1125699181_i_
wikipedia on the Japan quake said:
The earthquake moved Honshu 2.4 m (7.9 ft) east and shifted the Earth on its axis by almost 10 cm (3.9 in)

hick said:
but I've yet to see video of anyone in Japan pushing shopping carts full of looted big screen tv's, or Nike tennis through the streets.
niteshft said:
in the words of telly savalas in "kelly's heros"
"Loot what?!?!?! There ain't nothing here to loot!!!!"

Dont run, it may give you a heart attack if your not in shape.

Stuff happens and that is just how it is.

yeah sh%T is just scary out there . I worry about what the worlds going to be like when my 1 year old son is my age

Latest posts

Back