I'm sorry lol

spunom

Padawan Learner
Reaction score
I never introduced myself to y'all. Allow me to atone for my misbehavior now...

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, did six years... Three in the 1st Cav and three in the 25th as a mechanic (parts changer). I ended up (?) here in Central Kentucky. Farmers keep you fed, and I keep the farmers rolling.

I've been growing for about 5 years with varied success. My first grow was 4 CFL bulbs in MG soil. Now I'm growing organic under LEDs in SIPs. Still learning and always will.

I have two little girls who are my world.

Sammi Jo
20190504_123405.jpg

and Baby Bella
20200622_193720.jpg

I enjoy this site. Y'all are good people. I look forward to continue learning and maybe helping a few along the way during my tenure here.

May your buds be dense and dank. ✌

spunom

Padawan Learner
Reaction score
Salute!

Thanks for taking the Oath.

Your furry four legged children look health and happy. How old are they?
It's hard to say. I found Sammi at a store with no collar. That was may of 2019. I tried to find her family. She has a good one now, I have no way of knowing how old she is. My gut tells me between 3 & 5.

Baby "lived" at my old neighbor's place. I brought her to my house, with permission, and gave her a home. She was about a year.5 then so.... Probably 2 going on 3.

Bubba

Reaction score
were not formal here spunom, no worries...besides, how can you hold a grudge against a dude with two dogs...nice to meet you and a hearty welcome...
We aren't? Well I guess I wasted money on the tux I'm wearing. Pooop.

Bubba

spunom

Padawan Learner
Reaction score
Cheers, Spunom and Thanks for your service.
I served... but I didn't. The men and women who Served risked themselves and offered the sacrifice of themselves and the future of their families and friends, in spite of their own self. I had a job. I'm honored to have had a small place among the cadre of the hero's that came before and after me. Cheers!!

spunom

Padawan Learner
Reaction score
I love this site and the vibe it that flows from it. I'm awkward af. It's hard for me to "be me". I overthink everything to a fault. But....

I'm like good bud... I get better as I cure. I love a good time with good people. This place is a good time thanks to the good people that reside here. I sincerely thank you all for the welcome.

Now... On 3... 1. 2. 3... LET'S GROW WEED !!!!

ROSTERMAN

Graphic Arts Extraordinaire !
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch out for the guy with Big Smelly Feet
1638747434295.png

bigsur51

Reaction score
I served... but I didn't. The men and women who Served risked themselves and offered the sacrifice of themselves and the future of their families and friends, in spite of their own self. I had a job. I'm honored to have had a small place among the cadre of the hero's that came before and after me. Cheers!!
there are some old soldiers here who know

25219F24-7505-48F7-A013-1C618FC456D9.jpeg

Latest posts