I'm sorry lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I served... but I didn't. The men and women who Served risked themselves and offered the sacrifice of themselves and the future of their families and friends, in spite of their own self. I had a job. I'm honored to have had a small place among the cadre of the hero's that came before and after me. Cheers!!
If you spent time in the military whatever your "job" was it, it was vital and of no less value than a front line infantryman. Believe that.

I started growing weed because I believe it is as necessary for our well-being as sage, St. John's Wort, psilocybin, lavender, food, love, etc. I don't think any of that should cost money. Or be "illegal". So I'm learning how to grow good weed... it really makes zero sense why weed got to where it was such a big deal. I understand the process of the why, but I can't understand how such ignorance led to something that is a gift being a crime to have, grow and consume.

Anyway. I'm stoned. I ramble. I was drinking some beer and rockin out. The doggos are out cold. I'm about to hit this bong again then wake their asses up and go enjoy the last part of this warm, fall day before the rain starts any heavier. 🤘

Latest posts

Back