I'm such a MP loser!!! =-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

A few days ago, and just for kicks, I put a few seeds into a ziplock bag with a wet paper towel. Not thinking anything would happen, I peeked in on them this morning. 1/2 of the 8 are beginning to sprout!

Here's where the loser part comes in.... :p I planted all 4 in a cute little terra cotta pot. About 2 inches tall. A mini-pot I guess. LOL.

I don't know if I want to grow or not...

It will be interesting to see what happens.

GUESS NOW I BETTER VENTURE ONTO OTHER FORUMS BESIDES THIS COFFEE TABLE ONE and try and learn something!

:D

Hey... do it for a little while... if you feel you don't want to anymore just kill the grow.... Congrats on the babies though

you sound like me the first time i germed some seed....i thought what the heck...lets see...

before i knew it i have 30 plants over three feet tall...and i lived in a tiny apartment...with 2 kids :eek: :eek:

i germed so many thinking heck at least half will be males....and yeah...females abounding :eek:

i ended up chopping those ones....but i caught the bug...and i seriously will not ever buy pot again...i only smoke my own :)

325px-C_sativa_seedling.jpg

Latest posts

Back